The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really wish I could walk down the stairs right now to get some water.

Fuck tryouts.

phillyfan26 said:
I really wish I could walk down the stairs right now to get some water.

Fuck tryouts.

poor baby.

I'm still like 4 yrs early aren't I?
right then, what I meant is, buck up kiddo, you'll get there :hair ruffle:

Yeah, I'm 17 in January.

The march towards 21 goes on!

(And I did go down and get that water. It took approximately 80 seconds to get down our 12-step stairs and 110 seconds to go back up.)

Football at hotel and a bar. Lots of Bryant park and lots and lots of walking around. Hit up Sephora, back to Macy's. Nice long lunch on Monday listening to complete morons, highly entertaining.

:sigh:

I thought I was all ready to write, and then I realized I need to read one more article. At least it's only 13 pages. I should be able to start writing with at least 12 hours to go.

Okay, I'm up to about 1.5-2 pages written already. Problem is, I'm so farkin' tired that I don't know if what I'm writing is any good. I've been chugging coffee like there's no tomorrow, but at this point it's just making me jumpy instead of waking me up. Tired and rambling is not a very good way to write a fourth-year term paper.

At least I got some good news from one of the guys in my class, apparently we're going to be watching an old-school western tomorrow in class. I guess the prof has figured out that the class is not going to do any of the week's assigned readings, so that's one less thing I need to do before 2:30 :D

See what I mean by tired and rambling? :rolleyes:

ETA: And I'm probably talking to myself here. I get loopy when I'm this tired. :laugh:

:yikes: I've never had a prof like that. The one this paper's for has failed me (last year) for not properly citing my sources, and admittedly my sources are a little weak this time around for a fourth-year paper. At least she gives you a chance to re-submit if you mess up your research.

I really just hope I pass. I could really care less this term, if I get all D's I'll be happy. I can even afford to fail a class if it comes to that (although I hope it doesn't).

Any more cool Buddha smackdown stories? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom