The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Class was brutal tonight, but got a B on the last exam.

And, my neck is killing me. Ugh.

Sit back, turn off the lights and listen to this...

1177482080_0.jpg

:drool:

Ah yes, university, the perfect way to kill the spirit.

I'm getting a degree I will have to explain and validate for the rest of my life. Awesome :happy:

I'm in an pretty cool programme....but that doesn't mean the rest of the world will know that. :slant:
Hey! Maybe I should sugest we rename oursleves the "Totally Awesome Programme"
Would certainly simplify things...:hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:yawn:

Neck = still killing me. I need something stronger than freaking Advil. Damn it.

Maybe you can steal Headache's vics. :hmm:

I need something to keep me awake. I'm already heavy into the coffee, and I'm wired as hell, but I don't think it's going to keep me going until 5:30 pm tomorrow.

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm in an pretty cool programme....but that doesn't mean the rest of the world will know that.

Hopefully by the time you finish that fifth year they'll get to the course that teaches you people how to spell "program".

:shh: The Canada way = Program Me. <--- CBC Mind Control.

Good luck pfan!

phillyfan26 said:

I should have done what Michael Scott did for his 5K: eat Fettucini Alfredo and refuse water.

You could start the Interference pfan26 Tryout For the Cure 10k Benefit for Uberbeaver Presented by [your high school's name]. That'd be cool.

It has been my experience that any hotel fridge alcohol that is not going to cost $8 a can can't be left behind. Sort of like Vietnam vets. But cold and refreshing. You made the right choice.

Back
Top Bottom