The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The walls are thin here, and in the office next to mine, an argument has been raging for about 15 minutes straight, and they keep going in circles. It's so very fucking unprofessional.

No spoken words said:
The walls are thin here, and in the office next to mine, an argument has been raging for about 15 minutes straight, and they keep going in circles. It's so very fucking unprofessional.

1. Cut a hole in the wall.
2. Put your junk in that wall.
3. Bang on the wall to get their attention.
4. Put a little thought bubble coming out of the junk that says, "STFU U UNPROFESSIONALZ n00bs!!!!1!"

Last edited:
I got up and closed the fucking door, as they were originally arguing with it open. I should have stick my junk in that wall instead. Cos that's the way you do it.

Elfa, they are arguing over management style. Yup, it's a boss and a subordinate, arguing in an office that belongs to neither.

No spoken words said:
I got up and closed the fucking door, as they were originally arguing with it open. I should have stick my junk in that wall instead. Cos that's the way you do it.

:lol: the heads of my department are in larger cubicles to one side of the office which actually have walls and doors. Whenever they have an "important conversation" they close the door to their office, which would work in theory if their cubicle walls reached all the way to the ceiling... tools.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Says the person who has a month left. :mad:

Too bad my 20-page research essay about conflicts between ranchers and settlers in early 20th-century southern Alberta doesn't know that.

Back
Top Bottom