The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
No headache, but that annoying feeling I've done something stupid. I hate that.

Isn't that a daily thing with you? Because, like, you're stupid and all?

Watched the first 2 episodes of FOTC.

The Boom King bit is my favorite song so far. For whatever reason, I really lost it when he uttered the line "We're gonna Boom Boom Boom till the break of Boom".

Did I come off as miserable? If so, I'm clearly not. I'm sitting here dreading every aspect of my day, but, that's just because I've not had a day off in 2 weeks and I'm exhausted. So, scratch that, I'm miserable. Boom King makes me happier, though.

No spoken words said:

Isn't that a daily thing with you? Because, like, you're stupid and all?

Watched the first 2 episodes of FOTC.

The Boom King bit is my favorite song so far. For whatever reason, I really lost it when he uttered the line "We're gonna Boom Boom Boom till the break of Boom".

It's funny, I was actually going to stop watching the show, and then Boom King came on, and I decided I'd stick around for another episode. I think 3,4,5 is when the show really picks up. I also asked "Who's the Boom King" probably 50 times a day for a week or so. Siena liked being the Boom King.

And yes, there is probably a good 4-5 times a day I feel stupid. Doesn't make me stupid. If I was stupid I wouldn't know I was stupid. Like crazy people don't know their crazy. I'm neither stupid nor crazy. See? STFU.

Did you empty your inbox yet? Or are you still stuffing with "Im a waste of life and a tool WAAAH WAAAH WAAH" PMs to yourself? I have some gossip to tell you about Mia. She's a freak, yo. She did a karaoke thing at Kaiju - came dressed up as a 1986 Labyrinth David Bowie - sang All You Pretty Things - then totally dominated Super Wrong and did some freaky shit with the SPTB (Steam Powered Tentacle Boulder - whose costume is - get this - a boulder with tentacles and a steam pipe - fucking genius), but i don't want to get into here cause it's a secret and gossip is better left to be said behind people's back. Like insults. GFY.

UberBeaver said:

It's funny, I was actually going to stop watching the show, and then Boom King came on, and I decided I'd stick around for another episode. I think 3,4,5 is when the show really picks up. I also asked "Who's the Boom King" probably 50 times a day for a week or so. Siena liked being the Boom King.

And yes, there is probably a good 4-5 times a day I feel stupid. Doesn't make me stupid. If I was stupid I wouldn't know I was stupid. Like crazy people don't know their crazy. I'm neither stupid nor crazy. See? STFU.

Did you empty your inbox yet? Or are you still stuffing with "Im a waste of life and a tool WAAAH WAAAH WAAH" PMs to yourself? I have some gossip to tell you about Mia. She's a freak, yo. She did a karaoke thing at Kaiju - came dressed up as a 1986 Labyrinth David Bowie - sang All You Pretty Things - then totally dominated Super Wrong and did some freaky shit with the SPTB (Steam Powered Tentacle Boulder - whose costume is - get this - a boulder with tentacles and a steam pipe - fucking genius), but i don't want to get into here cause it's a secret and gossip is better left to be said behind people's back. Like insults. GFY.

My Inbox is FAR from full.....

Bono had left Ireland? Where in the world was he prior to returning? I wish things like this got talked and talked and talked about here on interference.

So I'm in the running for a construction job in Alberta, but instead of sending me to shiny, new Calgary they are hiring for jobs in the Armpit Of Canada (tm), Edmonton.

It's still better than anything I'll get here :shrug:

I might get a call as soon as tonight. I don't even think there's an interview, that's how badly they're short on labour out west. I don't know about a transfer. Edmonton really isn't all that bad, it's just that all my Alberta friends live in Calgary. Of course, once I'm out there it would be a hell of a lot easier to get a job in Cowtown if I decide to move on than it is here.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom