The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tumbleweed2.gif

I was watching hockey. Now I'll probably watch a movie or something. I'm too tired to go out and do anything interesting. It's been a busy week. :yawn:

Back in the hotel after meeting Kat :drool:, BAW :love:, Mr. BAW :hi5:, DMP :rockon:, martha :sexywink:, Clearsai :D, and Devlin...:cute:

That was fun, sorry I couldn't stay that long, but it was fun either way...:rockon: Looking forward to spending more time with you all...:yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Back in the hotel after meeting Kat :drool:, BAW :love:, Mr. BAW :hi5:, DMP :rockon:, martha :sexywink:, Clearsai :D, and Devlin...:cute:

That was fun, sorry I couldn't stay that long, but it was fun either way...:rockon: Looking forward to spending more time with you all...:yes:

:hyper: very nice to see you again,

Next time you're staying out with us!!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Aww, thank you!! It was so nice to finally meet you as well. Next time, for sure, you'll have to stay longer and meet more of us rowdy So. Cal Interferencers.

:lol:

I'm trying to kill time, the kids are all outside playing and Mr G still hasn't returned home from a party last night.....last I heard, he was passed out on his mates bed :ohmy:.......he's gonna have a sore head when he wakes up!! :lol:

Wow, I feel like a million bucks. I just worked out for the first time since late August. Squats and sit-ups.

And I'm cooking a nice big steak too. It's marinating in the fridge. Life is good :drool:

One month from today is my last exam EVER :hyper: and I might be leaving Halifax as early as January!!

Tryouts are on Monday. Which essentially means three hours of hellish running exercises are on Monday.

And none of my buddies are picking up their phones tonight, so I'm stuck at home. :|

Guess you'd better change your location then, huh? :wink:

I actually don't mind being home on Saturday night at all any more.

Well, I know my buddies are out, I talked to them earlier and they said they'd call me.

Hasn't happened. I've called them, and even left a message on his voice mail in which I said, "Alright, let's do this ... LEEROY JENKINS!" Haven't gotten a call back.

phillyfan26 said:
and even left a message on his voice mail in which I said, "Alright, let's do this ... LEEROY JENKINS!"

That is awesome. lol. My one friend left another a message of her impersonating the Alec Baldwin calling his daughter a cow voice message. I thought that was brilliant too.

Kaiju Big Battel is basically a night of awesome mixed with outstanding. If it ever goes to your town, check it out.

No spoken words said:

I'm basically just a tool and my life is enough to cause illness deep in the soul of anyone that bothers to breathe. I am useless scum, shit of the lowest order. On weekends I like to send myself PMs so it looks like my mailbox is full. I feel this gives the impression that people actually give a fuck about me, like I have friends. The truth is I just send myself hundreds of PMs that say, "I'd be better off decomposing, it's too bad I am such a foul piece of meat I would poison the ground around me. I should be buried in lead to keep the earth safer." I fucking suck on all levels. Though I like the survey I designed. That was pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom