The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
I thought the same thing though.

You're helping me prove my point. There's no math known to man that can help calculate how many of your brain cells have been killed off. And you were a moron to begin with, you know? And you went to college at St. Jo......um.....so yeah.

No spoken words said:

You're helping me prove my point. There's no math known to man that can help calculate how many of your brain cells have been killed off. And you were a moron to begin with, you know? And you went to college at St. Jo......um.....so yeah.

Those brain cells were fighting for Freedom, mother fucker. Don't disrepect them. They died so that others could live. WTF, man. You're a halfwit of the highest order but you don't see me throwing out "SJU"s like they was free and shit. And there is known math to figure out how many of my cells died - it's called Addition and Multiplication. Diptool fuckwad.

UberBeaver said:

Those brain cells were fighting for Freedom, mother fucker. Don't disrepect them. They died so that others could live. WTF, man. You're a halfwit of the highest order but you don't see me throwing out "SJU"s like they was free and shit. And there is known math to figure out how many of my cells died - it's called Addition and Multiplication. Diptool fuckwad.

Um, I'm a dipwad fucktool. Get it straight.

138, Bar.

Hit up Wendy's at 3:30. And it was delicious.

Really random time for a meal, though.

UberBeaver said:
Rangers blew it. Islanders scored 3 in the 3rd, 3-2. Hunter, Comrie+Fedotenko and Satan pwned them. Lundquist didn't look so great in the 3rd. DP did, and I don't like DP. Awesome game.

Sorry I missed that. Damn.

3:30pm is Linner or Dunch or Lupper or Supunch or Luncher or Dinnunch or something like that.

Yeah, once you're calling something lupper, I think you might have missed the mark of the meal.

random: Why are people so damned incompetent?

Was supposed to go over to the hospital for bloodwork and of course they don't have any paperwork from my doctor. Oh, and my doctor's office is closed on Wednesdays. And they called this morning to make sure I knew to go to the hospital for the test and not the lab in their building. :| :mad:

I need a drink. Dammit

Reg never told me if he was taking the 101 (doubtful). He could have driven by & said hello. Damn, now I have Lionel Richie's Hello stuck in my head. F**K! :sad:

Oooh, that should be fun. Beckham is just eye candy, right? :wink:
Have fun tonight!

I'm still stewing about the doctor's office. I sent them a fax :happy: Gonna go pick Maddy up & get out of the house for a few minutes. Damn, this has totally fucked up my whole day :sigh:

Maybe. :wink: Seriously though, I really love watching soccer, so it will be good to see a game live. Beckham is just a bonus.

I hope your day improves! Stupid doctors. :tsk:

:hi5:

2004012212_Display-35.gif

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm procrastinating on getting back to studying for my exam. Did a little bit when I got home, am having a hard time cracking the book open again.

Yeah, I'm half planning on saying, "Fuck it, I'll do it in the morning" especially since I'm doing well with physics.

I never studied physics, but i wish I had. I'm trying to teach myself quantum theory. So far I've gotten to the part that gravity exists. That's about all I understand. Gravity and lots of weird shit going on. I think I'd understand more if I took physics though.

Lila64 said:
New Rolling Stone magazine arrived today. Anniversary Edition:
17120045.jpg

Haven't looked thru it except for some of the index. 25 various interviews including: Bono, Springsteen, Jon Stewart, George Clooney... :drool:

http://www.rollingstoneextras.com/rsdigitaledition/editionLg.php

Isn't that like the 5th "special edition" magazine they've had in about 2 years? I had a subscription on 2006 and got at least two, and I know of one more after I let the subscription lapse...

Back
Top Bottom