The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I aim to be drinking a beer tomorrow night.....7.30am is a bit too early for now

Actually with the way my throat feels, a hot toddy would go down quite nicely for now.....:drunk:

elevated_u2_fan said:

I smell a reality TV show...

I am liking where your head is at. :hi5: Fox will buy this shit. "Lunatic Dance Off." <--- I'd watch that. Make it like a big tournament. :drool: Fuck that Dancing With the Stars, shit. LDO is where it's at. And we can get LFO to host, so we market it as "LDO with LFO."

He reminds me of Chunk off the Goonies.....

:lol: Could you imagine a dance off show! Get all the wackys out there.....well they do reality TV for every other thing....

UberBeaver said:

I am liking where your head is at. :hi5: Fox will buy this shit. "Lunatic Dance Off." <--- I'd watch that. Make it like a big tournament. :drool: Fuck that Dancing With the Stars, shit. LDO is where it's at. And we can get LFO to host, so we market it as "LDO with LFO."

Kick ass! :hi5:

Can that crazy guy who is in love with Britney Spears be a judge?

*walks in*

Beav,

When I was out today I saw a car's license plate that ended with GFY.
I instantly thought of you, I wish I took a pic so you could see :(

That's all :wave:

*walks out*

unico said:
i'd have GFYAGB

I still don't understand why you hate on Great Britian so much.

re: TV writer's strike - the quality of writing on TV sucks so bad, I wish they'd strike everyday and hire scabs to come in, cause it can't get worse than whats on now. TV is awful.

Back
Top Bottom