The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
We got let out of class early tonight - prof chipped his tooth on the way in and was in a considerable amount of pain. I like the guy, but nights when you get let out of class early are always good. :D

I have no stocks or anything of real value so I = win! :hi5:

Or not, whatever. What's this about?

massive layoffs... friend works for said anonymous company.

if anyone does have the stocks i could be your martha stewart :hi5:

Drea said:
*snerk* Why am I not surprised that you're into the Keith's? I swear that's all I saw you drink all weekend :wink:

:hyper:

I hereby bestow honourary Bluenoser status on RedrocksU2. :hi5:

If you want full honourary Canadian citizenship, there's a vacancy now. :tsk: All applications accepted, we are an equal opportunity country. :wink:

Lila64 said:
LIIT :wink: or a Cosmopolitan :flirt:

long-island-iced-tea-4027.jpg

Voila.

Your wish is my command.

thanks BRI :drunk:

Speaking of mailboxes, VP - I didn't forget you - I'll try & get that package sent off to you this week!

House commercial.

Bri, you aren't watching? :eyebrow:

Lila, thanks, don't worry about it, whenever you get time - and let me know how much it is. :)

Zoot - mostly cause it wasn't good timing for me, I'm busy most weekends now. Plus, I need to save money. Maybe next year. :)

You got it. I think I'm just going to write up an outline so that I know what I'm going to write, and leave the actual putting of words onto paper until tomorrow.

We lost power here, but only from about midnight on Saturday until around 9 am Sunday. We had a tree fall down in our back yard that fell onto the clothes line and nearly ripped the deck off the house :yikes: Luckily the tree that holds the other end of the line let go of the pulley, so all we've got to do is stick it back in the tree.

:yikes:

We didn't get anywhere near the wind they were forecasting, which was fine by me. Though our power went off early.. just after Coaches Corner during the Leafs - Canadiens game.. spent the evening listening to CBC listeners in the same predicament :giggle:

Did you see that one trailer that had its roof peeled off.. looked like an open sardine can or something.. that was really freaky.

Last edited:
Yeah lucky for me the power decided to stay on long enough to catch the end of the football game, too bad it was a loss.

That trailer with the roof off was nothing. Whole trailer parks were flattened outright during the hurricane.

I read a story about a guy who had a Mercedes crushed and totalled by a tree branch during the hurricane. This time, a branch fell off the same tree and crushed his brand new BMW :lol:

RavenBlue said:
:giggle: Poor rich bastard!

What's your paper on?

I have to determine whether or not the Metis culture in the Prairies during the 1800s was separate and distinct from the other cultures in the area, and whether or not they should be described as a distinct nation. Easy, but time consuming. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom