The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
VP how are your fuzzy heads? I saw they were opening their eyes, that's so cool!!

They're awesome!! More adorable than I thought possible. It's their 2 week birthday today! I haven't gotten to spend any time with them today, I've been on the friggin phone since I got up, and I have to go out in a few minutes.

I'm going to try take pics of each kitten when I get home. :)

VintagePunk said:

They're awesome!! More adorable than I thought possible. It's their 2 week birthday today! I haven't gotten to spend any time with them today, I've been on the friggin phone since I got up, and I have to go out in a few minutes.

I'm going to try take pics of each kitten when I get home. :)

Aww 2 weeks? Wow. Have you found a home for the extra one?

VintagePunk said:
Hey Mia, I glanced through some journals (which I rarely ever think to do) the other night in the wee hours, and I understand congratulations are in order!!! :hyper: :hug:

I never think to look in people's journals either. If I would, then I'd be on this site 24/7 and I'm here too much as it is!

Anyway, afternoon Bar.

Congratulations, Mia!:applaud:

unico said:
your mom won?

I actually wanted one, but was considering keeping it long to piss her off.

It's just too much, though. I'm not really a long-haired type of person, it's just not my personality. I just forget to get them.

I would PM you a photo to show my hair, but it will take six hours for you to receive it, it seems. :wink:

phillyfan26 said:

I actually wanted one, but was considering keeping it long to piss her off.

It's just too much, though. I'm not really a long-haired type of person, it's just not my personality. I just forget to get them.

I would PM you a photo to show my hair, but it will take six hours for you to receive it, it seems. :wink:

:lol: yeah I don't know what is up with my PM box. Crazy thing. So are you getting it cut today?

I hadn't cut my hair for months until I did so on Thursday night—it had been the longest time between cuts that I've been through. My hair wasn't that long per se (per say? :wink: ), but it was definitely as long as I've ever had it.

Too bad I didn't need to cut it, as the weather ruined my plans. :angry: It's still longer than I usually have it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom