The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lynnok said:

The fact that I have Guinness for lunch...(it's almost 5 here) has pickled my brain....what program were you accepted to?

We went to the alamo for mexican. Tosca (?) and to a pub for guinness stew. I get breakfast at the hotel and they put whiskey in the coffee. Since i drink LOTS of coffee I had to ask for mine plain.

Ah yes, the alamo was where I went! I can't remember the other place...I think it was Aztec something. Everyone there thought I was from Mexico. I made friends :)

I was accepted at DYC, it's just a few blocks from the Peace Bridge.

Haha yeah I had Guinness before noon there. Best part of waking up ;)

lynnok said:
OK I'm gone, I have to buy whiskey for my men. Unico, tell me the specifics on your program, Thora, your suggestions were perfect, you should write travelguides!!!

LOL, thanks! I'm a dork when it comes to travel, so that kind of thing comes easy to me.

:angry:

So I noticed the school bookstore was having a sale on CDs-50% off!

Bruce Springsteen's "Devils and Dust" was right at the front so I bought it, but it's this weird "Double CD" format, with audio on one side and DVD on the other. Because of the way stuff is embedded I can't get the audio side to work on my laptop :angry:

Mmmmm fried chicken :drool:

Have it with a side of green beans that were cooked in bacon grease and you've got a great southern meal.

Oh and hush puppies...........oh I could eat those forever :drool:

I had the weirdest lunch just right now;

Tortilla soup
Lay's chile and limon chips
Hawaiian Bread
& a cup of fruit salad.:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom