The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:

Oh Elwood totally :cool:

:heart:Blues Brothers:heart:

That's pretty much the 1 film that every member of my family can quote every line of, and none of us ever get sick of it.

We can have entire conversations just quoting lines from that movie :lol:

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

I'm still here. I'm a card carrying dork who never travels without laptop, phone with internet and hotel with internet connections. I MacPhail at being a tourist.

I got a poster size menu from the Bad Ass Cafe!!! I got TONS of free stuff and I bought my BF her own Irishman

lynnok said:
I'm still here. I'm a card carrying dork who never travels without laptop, phone with internet and hotel with internet connections. I MacPhail at being a tourist.

I got a poster size menu from the Bad Ass Cafe!!! I got TONS of free stuff and I bought my BF her own Irishman

OOOH! Did you get to play with the pulleys? Have you been to Grafton Street yet? Or the real Temple Bar?

unico said:

OOOH! Did you get to play with the pulleys? Have you been to Grafton Street yet? Or the real Temple Bar?

I took pictures of the pulleys and got to play ONCE because I asked nicely. I am staying at the Westbury so Grafton street is my backyard! I have been to the real temple bar and Dublin castle and Guinness (twice) and shopping on Grafton street.

Today is my last day. The Parade was fantastic On SPD and I had mexican last night for dinner. I'm going home with a whole suitcase full of stuff.

How did the interview go in B-lo Unico??

lynnok said:

I took pictures of the pulleys and got to play ONCE because I asked nicely. I am staying at the Westbury so Grafton street is my backyard! I have been to the real temple bar and Dublin castle and Guinness (twice) and shopping on Grafton street.

Today is my last day. The Parade was fantastic On SPD and I had mexican last night for dinner. I'm going home with a whole suitcase full of stuff.

How did the interview go in B-lo Unico??

Mexican??? OMG was it near grafton or temple bar area? Haha I ate at 2 mexican places (one in each area) and loved them. There is also this place with..oh i can't remember what it is called, but it was these omlete type things I think. Or very thin crepe-style bread. Damn my memory sucks.

Interview went great! They treated me like I was family. And, I was accepted! :yippie: I start in MAY!!! So, I'm going back Sunday to look at apartments for a couple of days.

unico said:

Mexican??? OMG was it near grafton or temple bar area? Haha I ate at 2 mexican places (one in each area) and loved them. There is also this place with..oh i can't remember what it is called, but it was these omlete type things I think. Or very thin crepe-style bread. Damn my memory sucks.

Interview went great! They treated me like I was family. And, I was accepted! :yippie: I start in MAY!!! So, I'm going back Sunday to look at apartments for a couple of days.

The fact that I have Guinness for lunch...(it's almost 5 here) has pickled my brain....what program were you accepted to?

We went to the alamo for mexican. Tosca (?) and to a pub for guinness stew. I get breakfast at the hotel and they put whiskey in the coffee. Since i drink LOTS of coffee I had to ask for mine plain.

OK I'm gone, I have to buy whiskey for my men. Unico, tell me the specifics on your program, Thora, your suggestions were perfect, you should write travelguides!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom