The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The head of the political department of the Obama campaign has "highly" recommended me as an intern in the press office for the Obama HQ in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I need to write an email and tweak my resume and this ball will be rollin!!!!!

U2democrat said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The head of the political department of the Obama campaign has "highly" recommended me as an intern in the press office for the Obama HQ in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

OMG that is awesome!!! Go go go!

U2democrat said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

OMFG LAURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WWWWOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW, HOLY SHIT AND WOWWWWWWWWWWWW AGAIN!!!!!!!!! YOU RAWK!

the MOST AMAZING news evah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so lucky!

Can I have your autograph..?

btw i learned last night that girl scout cookies are 75 calories each :shocked: good thing my friend only gave me half a box. AND it has been polished off. i'm glad i read that after eating them, otherwise i wouldn't have touched the things.

Thanks for the love all :D

Mia I was actually going to ask you if you could :lol: I've never needed to write a resume, so any tips you have send them my way :up:

Thankfully my contact at the Obama HQ has also offered to read my resume and email and make sure everything's right, and when she gives me the green light I'll send it on to the right person :hyper:

U2democrat said:
Thanks for the love all :D

Mia I was actually going to ask you if you could :lol: I've never needed to write a resume, so any tips you have send them my way :up:

Thankfully my contact at the Obama HQ has also offered to read my resume and email and make sure everything's right, and when she gives me the green light I'll send it on to the right person :hyper:

sounds like the position is in the bag for you! This is such great news! We are proud of ya Laura!:hug:

:yippie:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Are you going to be Elwood or Joliet Jake...:scratch:

:D

Congrats Laura...:bow:

Oh Elwood totally :cool:

:heart:Blues Brothers:heart:

That's pretty much the 1 film that every member of my family can quote every line of, and none of us ever get sick of it.

We can have entire conversations just quoting lines from that movie :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom