The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: That's awesome, Drea! I love how those ads are always filmed on sunny days. I know they have to sell the place, but it would be more realistic to have a shot or two of the rain! :wink:

I wish I could take pics of the ads, but the camera on my phone isn't the best - plus it's probably not a good idea to try taking pics at rush hour :wink:

:giggle:

I've never been a huge fan of video games, but I played Golden Eye occasionally when I'd come home for the weekend with my brother. He was so good at it that I didn't enjoy it too much - he kicked my ass every time!

Yeah, I prefer to play it with people more on my level than guys who play it ALL the time, because they're just obnoxious, and when you finally beat them they get all pissy and throw the controller :lol:

At least that's been my experience :shrug:

Morning and HAPPY ST PATTY'S DAY BAR...!! :wave:

stpaddysday.gif

It was calm and quiet, which is what I needed after spending 5 days with a 4 year old niece and 1 month old nephew.

They're cute, but I don't have the patience or energy to keep up with them :lol:

Morning, bar!

I did have plans to go out tonight with some friends, but they're sick, so it's been cancelled. I'm kinda glad, because it's the last night I have free to do laundry before I leave for Seattle. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom