The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's been called. You've got to do it. It's all over. Yahweh loses. It's done. Finished. Called. Round 5.

corianderstem said:
CNN doesn't tell me which way the wind blows, man.

The Weather Channel does. The CNN was an analogy. I have tremendous power is my point. Tremendous.

The wind blows southeast.

I'll run a new round this afternoon.

CNN, The Weather Channel and that Catholic channel with that old, creepy nun will just have to wait.

They don't seem to have it out in Seattle, but back in Wisconsin, there was this weird cable channel that was all about ... I don't know. Catholic stuff, I guess. There was this old nun who would give little sermons, and every once in a while there was this completely creepy show that was just a half hour of people chanting the Lord's Prayer or Hail Mary's or whatever, showing all these white folks standing around looking devotional or standing by a tree, shot in this seriously soft, fuzzy lens so everything was hazy.

I think it was EWTN. Eternal Word something Network? It was weird.

corianderstem said:
They don't seem to have it out in Seattle, but back in Wisconsin, there was this weird cable channel that was all about ... I don't know. Catholic stuff, I guess. There was this old nun who would give little sermons, and every once in a while there was this completely creepy show that was just a half hour of people chanting the Lord's Prayer or Hail Mary's or whatever, showing all these white folks standing around looking devotional or standing by a tree, shot in this seriously soft, fuzzy lens so everything was hazy.

I think it was EWTN. Eternal Word something Network? It was weird.

More likely it was called Eternal Damnation Network.

I think I know that crazy penguin you're talking about.

I'm not in the frame of mind to start thinking about schoolwork yet.

Frankly I just want the semester to be over and for it to be summertime...there's a good possibility that I'll be in Chicago at the main Obama HQ.

*curses the bracket pdf from the NCAA site and tells it to load faster, dammit :waiting:*

*decides "screw it" and goes to TSN's site instead, seeing the brackets within 2 mins*

Last edited:
Since Michigan didn't make it this year ( :sad: ), I don't really care who wins as long as the aforementioned 3 teams are out :wink: It *would* be cool to see a Cinderella team in though *g*

Thora :wave:

I keep forgetting to tell you that BC's been doing a lot of advertising here lately - they bought all the ad space in the subway part of Union Station near the end of Feb :wink: Perfect timing for them to be doing ads with mountains and water and not a speck of snow in sight (save on the peaks) with "Your dream job is here" as the tagline... February when Torontonians are tired as hell of winter, esp this year with near-record snowfalls :lol: (The "What is 'stress leave'?" with a guy looking out over a mountain lake is pretty good too, as well as the shots of Vancouver Harbour and "This is where your ship comes in" :giggle: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom