The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was actually the kind of day today that made you think that spring might actually be coming :ohmy: :wink: The snow is starting to melt and you can actually see little tiny patches of grass here and there... *and* I have my living room window open a couple inches for the first time in months! *G*

:ohmy: We have blue skies & clouds and a breeze. On the cool side for us. I know it doesn't compare, but still :wink: We went to a bridal shower today, and had some drizzle/rain on the way home, and then it stopped about 20-30 minutes from our house. "Storm" may be headed north, who knows.

^ Hey, don't I know you from somewhere? :hmm:

Drea said:
It was actually the kind of day today that made you think that spring might actually be coming :ohmy: :wink: The snow is starting to melt and you can actually see little tiny patches of grass here and there... *and* I have my living room window open a couple inches for the first time in months! *G*
We have no snow at all :tongue:

Drea said:

:madspit:

Just remember, you have more of a chance of a late March snowstorm than I do... and you will hear the gloating all the way from TO if you do :wink:
That's probably true :grumpy:

kafrun said:

What's that you say? You're going to adopt me? :wink:

Sure. You gonna be my personal trainer?
massage.gif
Bring the kitty, we can have twin petpals too :hi5:

It's not my fault no one's awake but us three. :grumpy:

I'm listening to Pearl Jam's live CD from the symphony hall in Seattle. It's pretty awesome. I'll have to buy an actual copy for myself.

By the way, since I have the personal power of CNN, I'm "calling" Round 4 for Yahweh and demanding Round 5 begin now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom