The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HNIC said it was going to air the Toronto game... and then aired the Montreal game instead.

There's alot of players on the Habs squad that I respect immensely.. but I just can't root for the Habs. OPr ccan I?

By the way, Dalton, you ruined my idea of having a "NSW Disappearance Conspiracy" thread. I was going to bullet point his last survey and use it to prove he actually sold himself online as a mail order husband to some sugar mommy in Sri Lanka.

Thanks a lot.

I think this is the longest I've ever seen a Bar last... what's wrong with you people? ;)

*wants to go check the Leafs score, but is not sure she should... however there's been no gloating message from the Sabres fan ex-bf, which could be a good sign :wink:*

U2democrat said:
I miss having them around :sad:

Maybe after March Madness we'll see more of NSW...

If you want to see more of him, you might want to pick up this month's issue of White Collar Cowboys. I'm currently using the centerfold as a makeshift pillowcase.

Shit son, I should be out tonight playing me some mini golf and mackin' on hoes.

Fuck an 11 o'clock curfew.

Dalton said:
I thought they were both ignorant fuck sticks.

Yet they are our ignorant fuck sticks, and we :heart: them.

:sigh:

Just got home. Apparently didn't miss much in the bar. Time to surf the rest of the site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom