The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I like the grumpy smilies. I saved them when a couple of people made them here a few years ago.

grumpyheart.gif

:wave:

I can eat again. :yippie:
I think my test went well this morning, and I'm no longer starving or have a headache. Yay.

I need some input...if you have time, read my last journal entry.
\kthx

Here's how things have changed in the Dalton residence since Lily's arrival.

Former conversation:

Dalton: You want to go out and get a drink tonight?

Mrs. Dalton: sure. let me get changed.

1hr later

Dalton: Damn, you look great in that dress. I don't think we're going out now ....

Conversation that took place 4 minutes ago.

Dalton (while watching Mrs Dalton breast feed the baby): Do you feel weird knowing that you used to eat from your mom's boob?

Mrs. Dalton: Yeah, a little bit sometimes.

Dalton: I never breastfed, so I don't have that feeling.

Mrs. Dalton: Do you feel left out?

Dalton: No

Mrs. Dalton: you should ...

I was all excited about Duran coming to Seattle, but then I realized it's on the same night as The Swell Season, which I already have a ticket to.

That will be a great concert too!

I've been having a tough week, and my best friend bought them to cheer me up, and to give me something fun to look forward to. :heart: I might have cried just a little bit. :)

Dalton said:
Actual blog and I love the chick from the swell season.

I know sometimes I'll mention or reference where I work, but I don't want to give details about my job, just to stay on the safe side.

But sometimes I like to give a vague rant. :wink:

My blog is still kind of in formation - I don't know what I want it to be, or what I want to talk about.

I just looked up The Swell Season's concert dates, and it looks like Seattle is the closest they're coming to me, not that that's all that far. Too bad it's in the middle of the week. It would have been incredible to see them in concert.

If I can find it, I will post the greatest resume I have ever seen. What's cooler than a 3 page, single spaced cover letter? A 3 page, single spaced cover letter that explains how years of arguing about one's faith on street corners makes you an ideal candidate for an office job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom