The Temple Bar - Introducing our band: Sexual Chocolate - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! YES!! Think of the shenanigans that she could get up to there! :evil:

Vegas is mocking me too. It seems like every time I turn on the TV to flip through the channels, there's at least one show about Vegas or it's a Friends/whatever rerun where they're in Vegas. :lol:
It is decided then! :D Can't wait.

Here's the thing, oh Canadian person. As it turns out, it is in fact you. So, please step to me here in Chicago if you're feeling bold/stupid, so I can end this nonsense once and for all.
Look, buddy, you talk a lot trash because you're scared and have nothing to back yourself up. I, on the other hand, am just going to destroy you, dust myself off, and then have drinks with my girls over your mangled body. I don't need to talk about it, it's just the way it's going to be.

itsokay.gif

I'm back online, suckas! My "friend" who was lettin me use his internet cut his off without warning me. So then I was without for a whole week, bound to the limitations of my BJ mobile. Now I'm BACK, with a vengeance. And instead of studying tonight, I'm gonna catch up on 360 videos. Hell I'll probably throw in some Mario Kart JUST BECAUSE I CAN! :rockthefuckon:

I'm doing great, Mia. Going to be a quiet night tonight. Maybe listen to some music, watch some TV, do some reading. Chill, you know? But then again, if anyone knows how to be chill it's you, right?

I'm doing great, Mia. Going to be a quiet night tonight. Maybe listen to some music, watch some TV, do some reading. Chill, you know? But then again, if anyone knows how to be chill it's you, right?

That's cool, man, that's cool. I think I'll draw some bodies tonight while watching the U2 vids, just because I feel guilty not doing *something* productive.

Chill, me? :angel:

I knooooooow. OMG I'm such a slut for that song. So far I've only heard it live at tribute shows. I can't wait to hear it from U2 themselves, and I esp love how Bono is singing it higher. MW can GFI though. They totally castrated that one.

I'm shying away from listening to MW after reading some of the descriptions.

It's so nice knowing that we'll be seeing them after they've been on tour for two months, right about the point when they should be hitting their stride and have worked out the kinks.

I'm shying away from listening to MW after reading some of the descriptions.

It's so nice knowing that we'll be seeing them after they've been on tour for two months, right about the point when they should be hitting their stride and have worked out the kinks.

Exactly. I get excited about the first show and all, but to be honest, I'd much prefer to wait it out. Chicago is gonna be nuts because it is the NA premiere show, so there could be all sorts of surprises in store. But at least they will be polished surprises :)...er...or something like that. I don't know what I'm saying.

Speaking of music, I'm going to see George Clinton tomorrow! :love:

Exactly. I get excited about the first show and all, but to be honest, I'd much prefer to wait it out. Chicago is gonna be nuts because it is the NA premiere show, so there could be all sorts of surprises in store. But at least they will be polished surprises :)...er...or something like that. I don't know what I'm saying.

I wish I was going to Chicago. It would be amazing, and I've always wanted to visit that city.

Awesome! Where are you seeing Clinton?

Yeah, just one though.
Although I did see Ani on Monday. That was awesome, as you already know :wink:

In other news, I'm going to see Body Worlds tomorrow. :hyper: I love shit like this. It's gonna be awesome.

I must meet Mia!!!

Hi all! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom