The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowbunny00774

ONE love, blood, life
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends
temple-bar-2.jpg

"So, what are the good bars around here?"

:shock: "We don't go to bars"

"Where would we find out?"

:thinking: "maybe in XXXbuilding, they're bad sometimes"

"never mind, we'll just call a cab, maybe they'll know"

"maybe, but they might not know how to come find you"

:lol:
:wink:

:lol: no

I just replayed an actual conversation we had when we first got there...I can'r remember the name of the building but it was pretty close to a parking lot. We were so amused to this day my friend Shannon and I randomly break outr into this conversation.

When we did call the cab we asked for a cab driver that was very familiar with the bars in the area. The one they sent was great :drool:

UberBeaver said:
Is it everything they say it is? What is it, beer?

It's everything you want beer to be and so much more. :sad: <---happy tears

I was going to buy a case of it before I left, but I doubt that the beer store was open at 6:30 on a Monday morning. :wink:

The store by me sells tons of imported beers, though, so I may stil be able to get my Keith's fix. :pray:

I don't think I've ever seen it. I'll keep looking though. I had a Monty Python's Holy Ale recently. It was actually pretty good. The beer store by me sells loose import bottle, so I like to grab one on my way to the check out. Sometimes you find a good one, sometimes it sucks. But it's all about the journey. M I RITE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom