The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol maybe. I think I might have it too. If people are watching me type stuff at work I'm always grateful they can't hear me spelling some of the words out in my head. or maybe they can :uhoh:

I'm useless without a spellchecker. My browser at work doesn't have one which is why* I seem semi-retarded between 8 and 5. And for work, .txt files don't have spellcheck, so I always have to copy everything to Word, and spellcheck, then put it back into .txt. :D

I think if my thoughts were available for public consumption I'd be locked up. And this is kinda sad, but there are times when I wish I was. I used to live near Creedmore Psychiatric Center, and honestly, sometimes I was jealous of the looneys. All you gotta do is be crazy, and people do shit for you? Come on! It'd be like college, only without pens.

*One reason anyway.

UberBeaver said:
I'm useless without a spellchecker. My browser at work doesn't have one which is why* I seem semi-retarded between 8 and 5. And for work, .txt files don't have spellcheck, so I always have to copy everything to Word, and spellcheck, then put it back into .txt. :D

I think if my thoughts were available for public consumption I'd be locked up. And this is kinda sad, but there are times when I wish I was. I used to live near Creedmore Psychiatric Center, and honestly, sometimes I was jealous of the looneys. All you gotta do is be crazy, and people do shit for you? Come on! It'd be like college, only without pens.

*One reason anyway.

:lmao: :wipes tears: you were missed.

I think I'd only like it if I got night release or something. Days only mightn't be too bad.

Do you ever worry that you said some of the stuff out loud? I'm sooo paranoid about that. If I'm at meetings where I'm totally zoned out and not paying attention I sometimes bite down on my lip to make sure I don't share my thoughts by accident when I'm not paying attention.

I so probably should not have shared that. :reject:

Night release might be cool. Though with the baby waking me up all the time, they can stick me in solitary every night and I wouldn't complain.

And yeah, I try to hold my tongue, but I'm not real good at it. Like, I'm very quiet, mostly cause I don't know what people are talking about 95% of the time, I just nod and ask questions. But every now and then my brain forces my mouth to say something, and I get a few chuckles or rolled eyes or covered mouths, but mostly I get creased eyebrows and stares like, "You haven't said shit for 90 minutes but you have to throw in your two cents on THAT?. Who is this guy?"

I once got an IM from my boss's boss telling my to shut up because she had to put herself on mute because I was making fun of the third person on the call, but he didn't know it. So when she went on mute it was quiet, cause the 3rd guy had asked a question, so I had to say something. So I just started rambling about whatever. She came back a few seconds later and answered the question. After the call, she called me and though she wanted to be mad, she couldn't. I win. :D She took another job and her replacement doesn't find me humourous in the slightest. I win again! :D

yes. tonite. Might see A-Rod hit 493 and 500 in the same nite.

Looks like it's letting up. I will be able to stow the laptop in the boat and go shop.

no, tonite is the postponed game as well as the regular game. if he hits a HR in the continuation it will be officially 493. The next one, in the official game, will count as 500.

I figure an Orioles come from behind victory from the first game and then hitting number 500 in a 10-1 Orioles win will make both OK. :wink:

rain over. Before it starts again or it snows or whatever I'm running to the Coach store. I'm so close I can almost smell the leather. på gjensyn alle siden :wave:

Music I learned about in Scotland:

Editors - Smokers Outside the Hospital Doors (Like Joy Division or Interpol, but not in a bad way.)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=blP9LWyKqzI

Mika - Big Girl (You are Beautiful) - very happy and catchy tune.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tcRiXOONqf0

Hard Fi - Suburban Knights - sort of Clash-y. Pretty good.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=doJFoLayt0s

R Kelly / Usher - Same Girl - R. Kelly once again shows his...uh....literary genius with this epic tale of he and his friend getting freaky with the same girl. I sang this song for 3 days straight and I'm pretty sure my wife will bring it up in the divorce hearings* and it's probably going to cost me the house, but goddamn it, it's catchy. The acting is top notch as well.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QqfJ5E1B1Oc

* I'm still convinced one day she's going to wake and up and be all, "I've made a huge mistake. You're a fucking idiot. You'll be hearing from my lawyer." Somehow I've avoided this thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom