The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any steely dan? :yikes:

yeah snow that's what i bought!

colleen, i havent met you but hi im VG and your sig is priceless.

now i'm off to go for a run, make african dishes, and do the rest of my summer hw (1 more book to read, 3 more essays to write by august 13). :happy:

laters

UberBeaver said:

Well, maybe. But CoNJ hell isn't so bad. You have to listen to some Boston and REO Speedwagon now and then. And it's sorta hot and humid, but it's not THAT bad. Not like Old Jesus hell - fire and brimstone and demons, Oh my.

Actually "More than a feeling" is blasting thru the speakers at my house now.

I'm making a running playlist for the iPod

No spoken words said:

Oh, his ticket to hell got stamped years ago, he's just working on which circle he'll wind up in now.

2 people told me that I look nice today, and instead of saying "thanks" I have to instead laugh and then say shit like "Oh, you mean NICER than usual, which is not saying much".

Eh.

I missed a VG appearance, very sad.

:tsk:

You're as bad as me when it comes to accepting compliments.

:wave: VG

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:tsk:

You're as bad as me when it comes to accepting compliments.

:wave: VG

I'm sure you have more practice at accepting them than I do, though. So you should be skilled at taking them by now. Me, I hear one and I get confused.

I'm upping the tempo of my runs. Getting lazy. I haven't found New Jesus yet. Nobody has knocked on my door and given me any books or invited me to Church service at the movies like the other guys. I like a church with gifts. I went to a wedding this summer and got a Jesus face fan. Do you have those too?

LMPA....if you want to meet Doctors I just may have some for you.

colleen - she was asking for me, she's thoughtful like that. PM me the details k,thx. I'll make sure New Jesus sends a thank you gift :)

really? cos you should have heard what the dolphins were saying about you :silence:

No spoken words said:

I'm sure you have more practice at accepting them than I do, though. So you should be skilled at taking them by now. Me, I hear one and I get confused.

I've gotten a bit better but honestly when I get them I usually look like complete shite so when I do make an effort and get none it makes me wonder.

Colleen - for serial? :drool:

I'll PM you my address. Make sure they bring booze.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I've gotten a bit better but honestly when I get them I usually look like complete shite so when I do make an effort and get none it makes me wonder.

Colleen - for serial? :drool: Snow will be thrilled

I'll PM you snows address. Make sure they bring booze.

Hi Mia.

LMPA, I always look like shite, hence my being perplexed and amused if someone compliments me. Basically, I think that anytime I wear a fucking tie, like today, people perk up cos they know I hate that shit.

Snow, why would you say that? WHY?!?!? To wound me? Mission accomplished.

lynnok said:
I'm upping the tempo of my runs. Getting lazy. I haven't found New Jesus yet. Nobody has knocked on my door and given me any books or invited me to Church service at the movies like the other guys. I like a church with gifts. I went to a wedding this summer and got a Jesus face fan. Do you have those too?

Nah, we're not big on that kitschy stuff but we have alcohol and maybe someone will bring a frisbee. And we don't knock on people's doors unless the theme from Three's Company is playing, cause that's an official invitation. Remember Larry Dallas? He's a NJ Hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom