The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a pre-irony U2 whooping up "I Will Follow" <--- what does that mean? When did they move to "irony"?

The Specials! I was trying to remember the name of that band reently, but just blanked out. "Message to Rudi", I love that song.

UberBeaver said:
a pre-irony U2 whooping up "I Will Follow" <--- what does that mean? When did they move to "irony"?

The Specials! I was trying to remember the name of that band reently, but just blanked out. "Message to Rudi", I love that song.

I know. :lol:

I haven't watched that in quite some time. Methinks it might be time to again.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Did you lift that sig from Pla's NY pics Lila? :curious:

Lift? That's such a harsh statement :tsk:

This is indeed PLA's pic, but I asked her permission prior to, as you suggested, "lift" it from her journal, tyvm. :)

Drea said:
*wonders if LMPA will ever tell her what the caption on the first pic in her sig is...*

:wink:

Aunt%20Sadies%20Anne%20Tanitor%201.gif

Originally posted by Lila64

Lift? That's such a harsh statement :tsk:

This is indeed PLA's pic, but I asked her permission prior to, as you suggested, "lift" it from her journal, tyvm. :)

It was a completely innocent and harmless question, thanks!

No problem! I wasn't offended. If she said no, I would have googled another version of it. But hers was just so :drool:

What did you do to VP? Haven't seen her around since Friday evening :hmm:

Orioles 10 TB 7....wheeeeee! Great game, the beer was kept cold, got an autograph AND a smooch from a player!!!

*can die happy now*

need shower, it's sunny, 90 and humid.

they did. then brian Roberts hit a homer into the flag court and it was 10-6. Pitching was good today, bullpen came through.

My condition is sticky and needing a shower. Shirt is stuck to me

VintagePunk said:
:wave: I'm on the DL with a back injury, can't sit in my computer chair for more than a couple of minutes, it hurts too much. :(

Or, I'm in Reg's lair, either way. :shifty:

Oh yeah...:der:

She's in my lair, trust me the backache story is to throw you off so we can shag for hours at a time...:yes:

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom