The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then! *tackles*

Talk amongst yourselves..

*Kaf and Mia roll around on the ground for a while*

i just went on a run to try to get in somewhat reasonable shape before the shore next week

im gettin sweat all over the keyboard :angry:

I might have fucked up my foot, although I think my foot was already fucked up anyway. I injured it three years ago playing basketball and its never fully recovered.

I was running down court, and essentially as it was coming up off the ground, with the toe pointed down, a player fell straight down on my heel, so my foot bent in ways its not supposed to bend. :wink: It was the first quarter of a game, I didn't return, and I played the next game with a heavy amount of tape to stabilize the middle. I didn't do any major, surgery kind of damage, but it's still generally sore when I do a lot of running.

kafrun said:
Did it bend inward or outward? :hmm:

It bent I guess upward, as in the arch along the bottom is fine, but it's the top that suffered the damage and got hyperextended. Hopefully, that explains it well enough.

And if Mia is right, I'll give you a Schrute Buck.

^ I know ALL about having lazy days :yes:

phillyfan - :hmm: It's hard to tell without asking you asking you more questions, but try stretching the muscles in the front of your leg gently before running - hold for at least 30 seconds, repeat a couple of times. Applying a bit of heat to the area would also help. Daily stretches would go a long way as well.

I don't suppose they told you whether it was a sprain or strain, did they?

:nerd:

I didn't go see a doctor cause I'm a badass. :wink:

After two days it had improved, so I decided not to go.

Sigh. I get clients like you all the time :tsk:

:wink:

Well try the stretching. If that doesn't work, I do housecalls. My rate is $70/hour + travel expenses :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom