The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking like I'm taking the mini fahs and a friend to see Ratatouille tomorrow.

Should check movie times :scratch:

Have any of you seen the Simpsons movie? I want to know why it's rated PG????

lynnok said:
tomorrow my friend leaves for his residency in Detroit. He thought he might get an open position here at UB but nothing yet. <misses him already>

Oh, well you must be close if you're missing him already...and he's still there...and you can still hang with him...and he can buy you one last drink...and dinner too...and....(I'll shut up now)....:giggle:

fah said:
It's looking like I'm taking the mini fahs and a friend to see Ratatouille tomorrow.

Should check movie times :scratch:

Have any of you seen the Simpsons movie? I want to know why it's rated PG????

Homer and Marge's sex scene...I hear there's an animated erection through some animated sheets...:ohmy:

Or I totally made that up...:shifty:

Odd relationship we have, close but not involved. We are alot alike, have the same hobbies, he's a pitcher, we both play golf. We have a major breakdown in communication over what constitutes "beer" and he's a Yankees fan.

Plus he was dating some wench named Buffy

lynnok said:
Odd relationship we have, close but not involved. We are alot alike, have the same hobbies, he's a pitcher, we both play golf. We have a major breakdown in communication over what constitutes "beer" and he's a Yankees fan.

Plus he was dating some wench named Buffy

:ohmy:

There are really women named "Buffy"...:eyebrow:

Yankees fans...:tsk:

sounds like love to me delilah

:wink:

I'm full. I think I will fall into a coma. that actually sounds lovely right about now.

edited for maximum annoyance :)

Good call. :up:

If I were wherever* you are, I'd get the best pizza in town at around 11:00 tonight to celebrate your last hour as a hero**.

* - Unknown to me
** - Just for one day.

phillyfan26 said:
Good call. :up:

If I were wherever* you are, I'd get the best pizza in town at around 11:00 tonight to celebrate your last hour as a hero**.

* - Unknown to me
** - Just for one day.

I'm in NY - Long Island specifically. And the pizza idea sounds grand, but I can't. I need to eat less cause my face looks like a honeydew at the moment. If I don't drop some lbs, some kids gonna carve my face and stick a candle in my on Halloween. Damn kids.

I like Brussel Sprouts, but only with hot pepper and vinegar. :drool:

UberBeaver said:

I'm in NY - Long Island specifically. And the pizza idea sounds grand, but I can't. I need to eat less cause my face looks like a honeydew at the moment. If I don't drop some lbs, some kids gonna carve my face and stick a candle in my on Halloween. Damn kids.

I like Brussel Sprouts, but only with hot pepper and vinegar. :drool:

Maybe a celebratory light beer then?

You know what, this just isn't going to work. Go to sleep at 11 for all I care. You've ruined a perfectly good plan. You and those damn halloween kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom