The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

See, this is why I need a husband. None of that everlasting love and companion for life shit. I need someone who will have dinner on the table at night and who will have a drink at the ready the moment I walk in the door.

And cats, he'll have to like cats for all the litter he'll be scooping up.

That's not a husband, that's a Butler. A Butler will take care of the dull house stuff for you. They're like husbands except they don't argue about money or how much time you spend with the pool boy.

Oooh :drool:

I like spring rolls - ok, fish and chips and spring rolls and lots of drinks.

See, this is why I need a husband. None of that everlasting love and companion for life shit. I need someone who will have dinner on the table at night and who will have a drink at the ready the moment I walk in the door.

And cats, he'll have to like cats for all the litter he'll be scooping up.

Stay away from my husband :rant: :wink:
He's out getting my lunch as we speak.
:hashimtrainedwell: :happy:

unico said:

actually, i was just trashtalkin you. ever since the 6th book my nerdy friends and i say things like "your mom's a (w)hor(e)crux." oh the hilarity!!! if you only knew :sad:

:lol: I love it!

Mmm... fish & chips! :drool:

I have to go grocery shopping before I go home tonight. I've got nothing to eat in my house.

lynnok said:

That's not a husband, that's a Butler. A Butler will take care of the dull house stuff for you. They're like husbands except they don't argue about money or how much time you spend with the pool boy.

Butlers usually don't have sex with their employers. Usually, not always.

Lila, don't quote my reply post. If you dare. :wink:

Butlers usually don't have sex with their employers. Usually, not always.

Lila, don't quote my reply post. If you dare. :wink:

Butler=housework

husband or pool boy= other mutually fun activities not spoiled by discussions on doing dishes or who left laundry where

Hi fah - glad to hear you had a good vacation!

It sucks to go back to work after you've been away, doesn't it? :( I've got so much stuff to catch up on. :crack:

Hi T-SEB and Reggie :wave:

And yes, going back to work sucks, it will suck more for me on Wednesday when I actually have to go back to work :(

And funny, I was going to ask if I had missed any interesting posts while I had been away :hmm:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
And think about all the interesting discussions you've missed here...:yes:

Stuff like: who's going to massage Reggie's aching back and who's going to send Reggie some SF pics...:scratch:

:yes: I know I've missed lots. :sad:

tomorrow my friend leaves for his residency in Detroit. He thought he might get an open position here at UB but nothing yet. <misses him already>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom