The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a vaild point, PF26. We are heroes. Just for one day.

:sigh: I think only Barry Manilow can accurately capture my emotions at this juncture:

Tell me why'd you do what you did to me
Covered up your life so I couldn't see
Now that was some kind
Some kind of friend you turned out to be

Lady that was some kind
Some kind of friend you turned out to be

beav - PM

k - I have to go and run around like a chicken with it's head cut off now

and yes - kill that russia chick whoever the slut is.

what i don't get behind that thread is why the gross factor? it has been capsulized...or whatever the word. it's in capsules, so you can't taste jack. how is that different then than taking any other capsule?

unico said:
what i don't get behind that thread is why the gross factor? it has been capsulized...or whatever the word. it's in capsules, so you can't taste jack. how is that different then than taking any other capsule?

Yeah, I missed about the pills. I thought she froze it and then went to town on it with a nice chianti and some favre beans, or some shit. ugh, I'm getting the chills. Anyway, apparently, I have a psychological disorder because of my stance on placenta cuisine.

:lol: well, you said your posts usually get ignored in fym. that time ya sure didn't! though that probably wasn't the attention you wanted. : pityhug:

it's all good. for today, you are my hero. but just for today.

It was nice to be noticed, for sure. :D I still think it's gross, and if that translates as me wanting to control women's bodies, we'll I guess my psychological disorder prevents me from being able to follow that logic.

well, i dont think it is because you think it's gross. it's a matter of whether or not it is acceptable (at least that is what the original question was). for example, i think it is gross to eat meat. but i accept that others eat it.

the question being asked is whether or not this is something that people should be doing.

i wonder if men have taken placenta capsules?

noooo i can't do that to the salmon!

Tiny salmon swimming in a stream.
Tiny salmon chasing that impossible dream.
The minor Bird Says "Arrrrhhh Arhh Arhhhh".

The chimpanzee says "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

The friendly owl says "oooooo oooo ooooooo".

But the salmon can only say "wellelwlelewlelewlelelwlwllwlelwlelwelwelelwee welwllw lewlle le weelew ewe we welwe".

And its sad.

How about the Haddock? It's kinda like Cod, from what I hear. I don't know, I don't eat white fish. Don't make me racist, I just don't like white fish. Elitist goddamn fish, got no rhythm. Steal all of their art forms from the salmon. :tsk: Down with Whitey (fish)!

unico said:
noooo i can't do that to the salmon!

Tiny salmon swimming in a stream.
Tiny salmon chasing that impossible dream.
The minor Bird Says "Arrrrhhh Arhh Arhhhh".

The chimpanzee says "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

The friendly owl says "oooooo oooo ooooooo".

But the salmon can only say "wellelwlelewlelewlelelwlwllwlelwlelwelwelelwee welwllw lewlle le weelew ewe we welwe".

And its sad.

:lol:

This post has totally made my day! :D

I'm so easily distracted, dammit.

What's a horcrux and how will I receive aforementioned gift? Why do my questions go unanswered?

Good news: I found Fight the Power baby's picture. SWEET!

Russian Chick in FYM.

UberBeaver said:
I'm so easily distracted, dammit.

What's a horcrux and how will I receive aforementioned gift? Why do my questions go unanswered?

Good news: I found Fight the Power baby's picture. SWEET!

Russian Chick in FYM.

Ok, thanks - found it. That bitch. :mad:

:needstogetsome:

All these questions will be answered in due time. :shifty:

UberBeaver said:

actually, i was just trashtalkin you. ever since the 6th book my nerdy friends and i say things like "your mom's a (w)hor(e)crux." oh the hilarity!!! if you only knew :sad:

UberBeaver said:
I like mozzarella sticks. I would like some now please.

Oooh :drool:

I like spring rolls - ok, fish and chips and spring rolls and lots of drinks.

See, this is why I need a husband. None of that everlasting love and companion for life shit. I need someone who will have dinner on the table at night and who will have a drink at the ready the moment I walk in the door.

And cats, he'll have to like cats for all the litter he'll be scooping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom