The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:
BOOOOOO! Do it! you can txt me as a trial run. I can give pointers and advice. It's my specialty. :D

April- accept the friend request. I never deny a friend request. That'd be rude. Then just leave them lots of silly comments. "WHY YOU SEEL ME DIS HOUSE THAT"S MADE OF CRAP? YOU SOLD TO MY CUZIN TOO! SAME HOUSE! WE HAVE 9 PEOPLE LIVE HERE NOW. THX2U! YOU BAD HOUSE SALES PEOPLE!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes we always had "check message length" thingy and you neeeed to msg this dude. CoNJ would want you to. :wink:

PS - I read Harry Potter this week. Commence with the mocking. :sexywink:

PPS - We need a NSW/Beav conference call

I echo the sending the message votes! I did something similar last week, and just got a friendly email in return, but I'm glad I did go out on a limb and try. Do it!!!

LMPA - no mocking will be coming from me. I went to the midnight release, and stayed up all night on Friday to read it. :giggle: I'm reading it again, this time I'm going slower so I can pick up on the stuff I missed the first time around.

Good morning/afternoon! :D

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
The mocking was expressly for Snow, who told me she would mock me as I said I was going to put a sticky note on the book when I bought it that said "Do not open until November". :lol: I phail cause I'm an impatient bitch.

Harry Potter + Snow's Music = Voldehoff*. :D Mockery for everyone!

*That's going back some time, eh?

1:15 here.

Not much, went to Cleveland, got sunburned, saw a so so game.

The usual. This week I'm going to perhaps the greatest ballpark ever.

do i have to bring out the boooooo to you again today???

gift revoked. April, destroy the photodocumentary please and I will keep HP mocking to a minimum.

I can't believe you went there Beav. I hate when I'm forced to turn against someone I liked, but the Voldehoff leaves me no choice :(

snowbunny00774 said:
do i have to bring out the boooooo to you again today???

gift revoked. April, destroy the photodocumentary please and I will keep HP mocking to a minimum.

I can't believe you went there Beav. I hate when I'm forced to turn against someone I liked, but the Voldehoff leaves me no choice :(

boooooooooooooo!

Greatest Field = Fenway. M I RITE?

Wrigley! I'm going to Wrigley! :hyper: :hyper: :faint:

I'm beginning to believe I have failed as a girl. Every summer I turn into a beer-tossing brawler who just goes to or watches games I TiVo

Hypothetically speaking, if there was such a gift, when and how would I have received it? Hypothetically assuming April didn't destroy proof of it's existance. Would arrive in the hypothetical mail? Or would my hypothetical self have to wait for some hypothetical future point in time? Cause hypothetically speaking, I'm rather impatient.*

My wife puts my birthday gifts out days before my birthday cause she knows it drives me nuts. That's why I sing "Hey Delilah". :D

Greatest Field = Fenway. M I RITE? [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok you have me, Fenway is great and I went there over the 4th but Wrigley is like Mecca for me.

1. Ferris Bueller
2. Camden Yards is modeled after Wrigley

hypothethically I'm still waiting on a better bribe than buying my own free shots.

anyway, it's irrelevent now. /friendship <--- not hypothectical

I'm gonna tell your wife to put out your Christmas stuff now.

booooooooooooooooooooo!

YOU STILL OWE ME FOR THE 4am SHISH KEBOB FEAST!

ETA - AH - I got it. I'll write the text you can send to the dude: ahem:

"Hey, I noticed you at ______ . I put out. :D Call me back."

ETA 2 - OR:

"Hey, I noticed you at ______. Orbital saw or Circular saw? :D Call me back.

PS - I put out."

Gold, Jerry. GOLD!

Last edited:
I lost a day after the feast :drool:, so I think we're already even on that.

eh yeah, not so gold. I tried that on the last one, not so stellar :D
jesus he couldn't get away fast enough!!

why am I still talking to you anyway. thank god for journals. the one outlet I have for life's crushing moments.

snowbunny00774 said:

I'm gonna tell your wife to put out your Christmas stuff now.

And for my own safety and sanity, I've decided you two are not allowed to meet. I'd come home crying, drunk and covered in drool asking "What happened" for the next 23 years. My daughter would grow up without a father. It'd be too sad.

UberBeaver said:

And for my own safety and sanity, I've decided you two are not allowed to meet. I'd come home crying, drunk and covered in drool asking "What happened" for the next 23 years. My daughter would grow up without a father. It'd be too sad.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I must meet her. Honestly, between the two of us I think we could have you in a home in no time.

snowbunny00774 said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I must meet her. Honestly, between the two of us I think we could have you in a home in no time.

I know, hence, no meeting. So, OK - then there's the trade. Keep her as long as you like. :happy: She'll be back in 4 hours.

I remembered yesterday: when we both still worked together, some of the Latinas didn't like her cause she was "too white" or something (she looks Irish, but she's 1/2 Cuban/Spanish and 1/2 Portuguese.) So anyway, they were hissing and whispering and whatever and she says, "If you're going to talk about me, do it behind my back." I thought that was fantastic.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

I remember yesterday that when we both still worked together, some of the Latinas didn't like her cause she was "too white" or something (she looks Irish, but she's 1/2 Cuban/Spanish and 1/2 Portuguese.) So anyway, they were hissing and whispering and whatever and she says, "If you're going to talk about me, do it behind my back." I thought that was fantastic.

:lol: agreed*!!

*not an indicator of friendship resumption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom