The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RedrocksU2 said:
send him a msg....do it. That is hot when the lady makes the first move.

lol, the msg is just gonna be something ridiculously lame.

oi.

as far as I know avail. I wouldn't even be thinking about it otherwise.

I've been deliberating about this for a while and every time I almost do i get up and walk away figuring eventually I'll forget. I haven't.

I'd almost rather chop my fingers off :(

this was edited becaouse of lynne's dumbness, I knew she'd catch up :wink:

well here goes...if you send him a msg and he says no then you have his answer. If you don't then you never know and you don't have his answer either. Do nothing loose 100%, do something lose 50%

well it wouldn't be a yes or no thing. Ideally I'll send something totally useless and weird and amibiguous that doesn't need replying to, so then when I don't get anything back I can still be berating myself for being a fool, and not any further ahead. I mean, why mess with such a winning template right?

if you want to then do it, it's a lame message like you said, no love sonnet just a message.

Unless he's an FRG then run away!

Hi...I'm back again from laundry and grocery shopping :wave:

Thanks to everyone who missed me and the vacation was wonderful :up:

Unlike Thora, I did not swim a mile in the ocean but I did walk out a mile to the ocean when the tide was out everyday when we were in Parksville.

It was great, walk out to the ocean at 10am and then watch it come back in for the rest of the day.

snowbunny00774 said:
I'm torn guys. Do I make a complete ass of myself (yes, more than normal) or do I just keep thinking about making a complete ass of myself :sigh:

A. :hyper:
It's only fair. Do it. Please.

And why not send a direct question and demand a response? If no response received, kill his dog and burn down his house like a normal person. Second guessing yourself is unhealthy.

lynnok said:

It's my cheesy "why are you taking my picture" look. I used to do it to annoy my parents and now i can't stop.

Ahhh, gotcha.

Last edited:
Come on PF26. I will be king and you - you will be PF26, Though , nothing will drive them away, we can beat them - Just for one day. We can be Heroes. Just for one day. And you - you can be mean, And I - I'll drink all the time :happy: 'Cause we're :uhoh:.....lovers....(don't judge me.) And that is a fact. Yes we're lovers. And that is that.

Last edited:
Alright, one day. One day for us to do everything two people could dream of. Dream of doing, together.

I haven't felt this excited since I saw "300."

I - I can remember standing by the wall and the guns shot above our heads and we :uhoh:....kissed as though nothing could fall and the shame was on the other side. Oh we can beat them.
For ever and ever. Then we can be Heroes. Just for one day.

snowbunny00774 said:
well it wouldn't be a yes or no thing. Ideally I'll send something totally useless and weird and amibiguous that doesn't need replying to, so then when I don't get anything back I can still be berating myself for being a fool, and not any further ahead. I mean, why mess with such a winning template right?

Did you doooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiit??? :hyper::hyper:

BOOOOOO! Do it! you can txt me as a trial run. I can give pointers and advice. It's my specialty. :D

April- accept the friend request. I never deny a friend request. That'd be rude. Then just leave them lots of silly comments. "WHY YOU SEEL ME DIS HOUSE THAT"S MADE OF CRAP? YOU SOLD TO MY CUZIN TOO! SAME HOUSE! WE HAVE 9 PEOPLE LIVE HERE NOW. THX2U! YOU BAD HOUSE SALES PEOPLE!"

boooooooo you.

you should totally have a chapter on how to handle myspace in your advice book. you must up to chapter 90 now eh?

Snow, want me to call this guy on your behalf?

I could conference Beav in and we'll extol your virtues to this person.

I'll pen a haiku in your honor, and Beav can bust out a rhyme or two. Just let us know when you want us to make the call.

How dare you boooooooooo me. WTF is that all about? Jesus.

I'm upto chapter 72. I had to combine 5-22 as apparently readers do not differentiate the 17 types of Urban Revenge the same way I do. So a little consolidation there. It does help the flow, admittedly.

I'm not good on the phone. And I'm awful at extolling, but I can join an IM conf if you need me, man.

hahahahahah. hmm. at first I was like yeah right you two working on my behalf, but now I realize it couldn't be any more damaging than me working on my behalf.

something wrong with that picture.

did we always have a check msg length thing at the reply box? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom