The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lynnok - do you have one picture of your face that you superimpose over all manner of backgrounds? Or do actually have that same expression 100% of the time? My father is like that - every picture, same face. And sometimes, I have the same expression as him and it drives me nuts. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's my cheesy "why are you taking my picture" look. I used to do it to annoy my parents and now i can't stop.

so, Beav posted an idea. you said you would try it. however you can't try it till April. I would like to see evidence of this acting out thing. unfortunately I will have to WAIT <--- key word until April to see this evidence and that makes me GRUMPY. Now conveniently enough, Sicy recently added a smiley that combines the ideas of being grumpy while waiting for something. I thought I would capitalize on the fortuitnous of the whole thing and use that smiley to convey me waiting grumpily.

I now realize I should have just gotten a rope from the shed and by now I could be happily swinging from a rafter :)

this Borat thing is good, I should have put that on right off the bat.

snowbunny00774 said:
so, Beav posted an idea. you said you would try it. however you can't try it till April. I would like to see evidence of this acting out thing. unfortunately I will have to WAIT <--- key word until April to see this evidence and that makes me GRUMPY. Now conveniently enough, Sicy recently added a smiley that combines the ideas of being grumpy while waiting for something. I thought I would capitalize on the fortuitnous of the whole thing and use that smiley to convey me waiting grumpily.

I now realize I should have just gotten a rope from the shed and by now I could be happily swinging from a rafter :)

this Borat thing is good, I should have put that on right off the bat.

Borat is funny.

So help me, since it was so immediate a post, and the reality is so far off, I did not think you were referring to Pikachu at Pichu. Now I know.

I could loan you some rope next time. I'm helpful if nothing else.

I'm not paranoid, who says I'm paranoid why would you suggest that who have you been talking to nobody on here knows my real name wait yes some do but that could mean anything I don't even really own any rope but maybe I should now to climb to safety in case the attacks come which they could because I live near a large body of water so amphibious assaults are in play here but either way I'm not paranoid just very very careful.

no one's attacking you dude. although now you've mentioned you don't have any rope flinging yourself into the lake mightn't be discouraged. If it's too far of a walk I don't want you to put yourself out though. a handful of water from the tap could probably suffice.

Why hello RR.

I'm torn guys. Do I make a complete ass of myself (yes, more than normal) or do I just keep thinking about making a complete ass of myself :sigh:

I feel like I'm 15. Do I msg a guy I don't know, met once (not really,was in the same room), and totally shouldn't based on circumstance?

Now if that was how to transport alcohol, or work related...I'd have it figured out already :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom