The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:
You know, when I was a kid we had this super awesome blender. Since then, every blender has sucked. Why are they such pieces of shit? Who I gotta sleep with round here to get a decent blender?

I'll be here 9/21 if you guys make it. You can buy me drinks and stuff. :hyper:

Apparently Snow and I are not good people to sleep with for decent blenders. :(

Flights are $200 :hmm:

I'm being tempted by all angles now - Rent, UF, drinks with Beav, etc. :scream:

If I ever hear back from my fucking FA office I'd know better. :angry:

I really don't like today so far.

I'd like to tell it to GFI but it's a bit early and I might have bad karma for the rest of it. blah.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm being tempted by all angles now - Rent, UF, drinks with Beav, etc. :scream:

wtf am I????

/friend

I'll be in a corner, can someone bring me the ultra absorbent kleenex, k thx.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Imagine all the drunken fun we could get into there! :evil:

yeah, I don't think I'm exactly the best interferer to get drunk with in NYC - results haven't been exactly stellar so far.

thanks, no need to vent. I'll just save it all up and have a breakdown during the week and freak out on you all. see, even on my shite days I'm thinking of how best I can benefit you all, and now you have that to look forward to sometime this week. :eversothoughful:

UberBeaver said:

That statement is false 2 out of 3 times.

Is there a show on 9/21? One of those cover bands?

:p

yes - one of those bands. and the Jays!!

zoots - too funny, the little kid turning his head to watch the chick cracked me up.

I meant listening to the old music today, not their current music of today...make sense? :imconfused:

One day I want to pen "The Ultimate Guide and History of Interference - Part I."

You can all be major contributors if you so please.

Yes, because very little really mattered before that.

I will need some help for the pre-May 2006 information. You know, a majority of the book. Also, the inside jokes. And PLEBA. I don't know anything about that.

Oh well.

It will be split into two sections: pre-Phillyfan and post-Phillyfan

My favorite part will be how in the index things like "retractable roofed stadiums" will say "See U2Kitten."

U2Kitten gets her own chapter, methinks.

We just figured out that she and her husband invented dogs, and dogfighting, so, her contributions continue to this day.

wb fah - missed you :hug: How were your holidays?

I think if my parents find out we're driving to Vegas and not taking them, they (my mom mainly) will be upset/disappointed. But going anywhere with your extended family, to me, is not a vacation. Nor is sitting in a car driving to Vegas (6-7 hours) with your parents who have no life and have no friends really, and have health issues :crack: But they're gonna know we're outta town, it's not like we can lie to them. :sigh: BARTENDER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom