The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:drool:

philly I don't bed. :wink:

Ok, sometimes I do.

:isreallykidding:

:p

13059.jpg

Just kidding. But not really.

you had one drink at a girls night? pfft. pussy.

don't tell him shit.

do not disclose to Beav about what I made for him at SF. The penalties if you do will be merciless. :threatbutistillloveyou:

I was going to read, but I'll whip another round of daqs in the shite blender. you have to make the drinks in it if you come back, fucking thing does my head in.

LemonMelon said:
I know what UYFA means, but I'm not entirely sure if all of the interim suffering was worth it. :hmm:

dear god no, it so wasn't. don't you just feel like you've wasted your time in here? you probably should be more diligent and not let that happen again :D

there a third one of you who doesn't have lemon but I've lumped him in with you and the other one.

Yes, I've completely wasted my time here. I've got to wake up in seven hours for mass. You're all terrible people.

snowbunny00774 said:
you had one drink at a girls night? pfft. pussy.

don't tell him shit.

do not disclose to Beav about what I made for him at SF. The penalties if you do will be merciless. :threatbutistillloveyou:

I was going to read, but I'll whip another round of daqs in the shite blender. you have to make the drinks in it if you come back, fucking thing does my head in.

You saw me drink last weekend :tongue:

I brought a bottle of sangria and a bottle of shiraz and it just sat there :sad: No one else was really drinking and one girl (weighed about 80 lbs) got shitfaced off of one drink so she was staying lol

:lipsaresealed:

And hey mofos I finally show pics of the sluts in action and no comments? You all PHAIL. :tsk:

snowbunny00774 said:

weak.

you know I'll just argue till I buy them anyway, and those'll probably be the free ones :angry:

I'm too tired to think of anything good. I bet this is a wind up anyway. pfft. I see right through you people.

phillyfan26 said:
Yes, I've completely wasted my time here. I've got to wake up in seven hours for mass. You're all terrible people.

NJ doesn't make you get up early for mass. :hi5: for NJ.

OK, I really need to go to bed. G'night peeps.

Beav brought us the message so I think he's Moses or something.

no wind. still waiting :)

goodnight :( haha, btw messengers don't bring messenges. I phail.

pfft at myself. the amount of editing is horrible.

I'm making my dramatic exit now.

Wait, where did I put that drama?

God damn it. I left it on Facebook again.

It's hot and my head hurts. But the window in here was just opened, so I should be cool soon. Other than that, things are great :happy:

Maybe I should head back to the couch for a snack or something :hmm: How are things there?

Just 25 13-year-old teens (boys & girls) in my yard :happy:
Loud music (which I don't mind), snacks, pizza, sno-cones, bubble machine, standee, Mrs.Field's cookie cake... actually went off pretty well & without a hitch :up:

Hubby just went to pick her up from her friend's house. She hasn't had a slow day all summer it seems. Going to Vegas next week for a few days. Gonna see LOVE (Cirque de Soleil)

ooooh Vegas :sad:

I'm tempted to see a Cirque show this year. Let me know how it is.

Sounds like the party was a good time :up:

what the hell is a standee:reject:

A standee is one of those cardboard cut-outs where you stick you face in the picture, hopefully like the pic below

000546.jpg

LOVE is the Beatles show, which I've wanted to see for a while. It's actually a belated birthday gift. Just the timing finally working out, and an extremely cheap room offffff the strip. We're driving, so we'll have our car to get us to the strip. Maddy likes the M&M store :wink:

gotcha.

Well have a good time. They have a show here next week but I forget what it is. I think there are tickets left for a few of the shows. I might go but the week is fairly busy.

Vegas can be soooo expensive. I need one of my friends to move there or something.

Have a safe trip if I forget to say that b4 you leave.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Pam was hot and had to turn the air off then got distracted by texts (not the good kind - well from friends but not the "good" kind)

:wave:

were they at least interesting???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom