The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:

OK - just to be sure, your previous avatar was Dwight from the Office, right?

Badgers are full of shit. Never trust a badger. Especially a large wooden one.

No, I was His Purple Majesty for a few days.

Now I'm a drugged-up alterna-indie folk album circa 1994.

UberBeaver said:

NJ? - yes, of course. OJ?...hm...probably not. He'd just turn his Mountain Dew into some sort of coolant. NJ would just be like, "Whoa, fuck, whoa, shit, Jesus, goddamn, this is FUCKING hot. Holy shit. Dammit. My tongue is gonna be fucked up for days now, man. Why do make me do this shit? Jackass."

I don't think that mountain dew madness would like being coolant. the NB should have a cooking with NJ chapter.

Who are NJ and OJ? Are they from the mysterious realm of UYFA?

I think it was I who once said, "If OJ is more than just a drink."

Or maybe it was Bono. It was me or him.

I'd like for you guys to all reregister with names that don't Lemon in them. you've all blurred together so now I just think of you as all the same person.

snowbunny00774 said:
I'd like for you guys to all reregister with names that don't Lemon in them. you've all blurred together so now I just think of you as all the same person.

He's how I tell us apart:

LemonMacPhisto is satan...

But I taste better.

snowbunny00774 said:

weird how that stays fresh and new for so long. :wink:

I've spent sixteen years trying to compile signature catchphrases that I can break out anytime. As many as possible.

So far, not many. In fact, 1, and I just made up words. So, I'm trying to work on that.

LemonMelon said:

No, I was His Purple Majesty for a few days.

Now I'm a drugged-up alterna-indie folk album circa 1994.

Prince? OK. Got it. Too many "Lemon" people here. That's funny, I almost went with LemonBeaver. Good thing I didnt. M I RITE?

snowbunny00774 said:

I don't think that mountain dew madness would like being coolant. the NB should have a cooking with NJ chapter.

YES! The Book of Munchies. Or Meals of the Apostles. The Second Recipe for City Chicken by Paul to the Floridians. "My brothers in NJ, it has been said that the recipe NJ bore upon me for the purpose of serving City Chicken to the masses does not do well with the humidity in your locale. NJ has written to me thus, 'Tell those living in the Southern climates to add a second cup of broth to their fine cuisine...." Nice. That's why you're gonna be a Saint. :bow:

I don't deny my words. If that's a problem here, then SHOW THIS PHILLY FAN WHAT UYFA REALLY MEANS.

I'll take you all on. Right here, right now.

You have one day.

(They always have an ultimatum.)

Yeah, well, uh...(thinks of the worst comeback possible)

The Phillies are the biggest losers ever to walk the earth, and there are numbers to back that up. :madspit:

(waits for you to make fun of one of the many crappy sports franchises in DC)

I am going to sleep. It's going to be a long day filled with many tasty pints and then a long bus ride home. At some point there will be an on bus version of "so you think you can dance" before the rest stop and somebody will play Field of Dreams. Chances are I will hear a certain song played on a organ at the ballpark and I'll go on a kicking spree.

LemonMelon said:
Yeah, well, uh...(thinks of the worst comeback possible)

The Phillies are the biggest losers ever to walk the earth, and there are numbers to back that up. :madspit:

(waits for you to make fun of one of the many crappy sports franchises in DC)

Daniel Snyder.

phillyfan26 said:

Daniel Snyder.

C23263-s.jpg

The vampire is my argument, if you can't tell.

You can't really come back from that. I mean, this back and forth ended when the Snyder card is played. It's over.

UberBeaver said:

Prince? OK. Got it. Too many "Lemon" people here. That's funny, I almost went with LemonBeaver. Good thing I didnt. M I RITE?

I haven't even read the rest of this post and you owe me rum :angry:

:drool: Unless we have a winning record this year, in which case your smack talk would be unwarranted.

But that will never happen.

No.

UberBeaver said:

YES! The Book of Munchies. Or Meals of the Apostles. The Second Recipe for City Chicken by Paul to the Floridians. "My brothers in NJ, it has been said that the recipe NJ bore upon me for the purpose of serving City Chicken to the masses does not do well with the humidity in your locale. NJ has written to me thus, 'Tell those living in the Southern climates to add a second cup of broth to their fine cuisine...." Nice. That's why you're gonna be a Saint. :bow:

wait till you see what I made for you on the SF weekend...LPMA photodocumented the whole thing :heart:

night delilah :wink:

enjoy tmw - I'll be busy being jealous of you :)

Recap please :wink:

And Carlos - drinking and talking shit is my specialty - ask Snow :flirt:

Ok, I need to make a drink, just had one raspberry vodka and water at the party (fyi mini girls night in cause friends hubby was out of town) and need moore.

Was invited out by another friend, but the minute I heard someone's best friend's band was playing I said no thanks. :tsk:

Ignore all that. Hi.

I know what UYFA means, but I'm not entirely sure if all of the interim suffering was worth it. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom