The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:
I'm horrified that you would suggest such a thing. I have no idea why you would say that.

down to business:

brilliant. I'll need ropes and stuff probably. :hmm:

Well, the ropes are one way to do it, but then it would look way premeditated. I'd go with setting the table saw like a table, you know with a cloth and all, and then put the butter right next to the blade, so she can't see the blade. Then say you're coming over and you're bringing dinner to dinner to discuss stuff, and say, "Hey, whore, can you pass the butter?" So she'll reach for it, you flip the switch, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, you say, "Oh, shit, my bad. I forgot we were eating on my table saw which your fiance borrowed from me and never gave back cause he's a jackass prick....butter?" And there you go. Just an accident. You're good to go, and you're one pinky richer. :D

Last edited:
No spoken words said:
Dude, she's obviously awesome, cannot believe you were on the fence. :)

Um..do you know how many times she's offered to drive? How many presents she's bought me? How many times we'd be at dinner and she's like, "Hey, my treat tonight. Put your wallet away?" If I sum them all up...I get....um....carry the two....oh - ZERO. Nada. Do you blame me? THAT she gets from her mother. WTF?

she lives in the house where the saw is being kept captive. Brilliant plan except for that one tiny flaw.

back to the drawing board.

UberBeaver said:

Um..do you know how many times she's offered to drive? How many presents she's bought me? How many times we'd be at dinner and she's like, "Hey, my treat tonight. Put your wallet away?" If I sum them all up...I get....um....carry the two....oh - ZERO. Nada. Do you blame me? THAT she gets from her mother. WTF?

I didn't realize she was like that. Cute only gets you so far. She's a selfish baby.

flawless :drool:

hey, have you guys ever heard this?

It was some girls and some old guy at a table..

"pass me the wine, Lady Divine"

"pass me the cream, Lady Supreme"

"pass me the butter, you bald headed scutter"

it was some movie I watched as a kid and I think of every time someone mentions butter on the table. :scarred:

snowbunny00774 said:
flawless :drool:

hey, have you guys ever heard this?

It was some girls and some old guy at a table..

"pass me the wine, Lady Divine"

"pass me the cream, Lady Supreme"

"pass me the butter, you bald headed scutter"

it was some movie I watched as a kid and I think of every time someone mentions butter on the table. :scarred:

Red Dawn?

IDGAF about Barry Bonds or his record or any of it. Baseball irks me. I tried watching cricket in Scotland, and aside from the goofy run the "pitcher" uses to throw the ball, I found it just as exciting as baseball. And I had no idea WTF was going on.

It's a shame you don't visit more often RR. It's like we get your left overs :sad:

All the other good posts go to crocs and plebas and stuff :sniff:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom