The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an old injury that I have to take care of, and in the weeks before, I hadn't, I'd been pushing it too much. Kinda hard to feel sorry for yourself when it's (mostly) self-inflicted. I should know better. :rolleyes:

ETA - sounds like scrolling is for more intricate work?

Last edited:
we all should know better for a lot of things we do :hug:

yeah - I think I need the scroll bit for doing floors and stuff. I found 5 different jigsaws I like, all with different features, but none combine everything in the brand I like. :toopickyformyowngood: : onsecondthoughtsi'mnotreallyasitwouldbecheaperthatway:

Time for a visit to Home Depot boy? :hmm:

What floors are you planning on doing? When my mom moved, I ended up with my dad's circular saw, and jig saw. Other than that, I'm a saw moron.

I'm good, good. Prepping for my father's surgery in a couple of weeks...it's going to be pretty somber...but I was able to see him last week and he's much better than I was lead to imagine...:keepingmyfingerscrossed:

I got to work around 10:15. It's 5:15. It's also Saturday. Fucking fuck.

Reg, I know it's a few weeks away, but, hope all goes well with your Dad.

VP, sorry you're in pain. :hug:

:shifty:

:wave:

I wanted to kill every fucker in the grocery store today :kill: but groceries have been purchased. :yay:

Snow dear, you may post said pic you were going to last night. :cute:

VP :hug:

[/driveby]

ETA: I'll just post it now :wink:

2GWA_s.jpg

:sexywink:

snowbunny00774 said:
difference between scrolling and orbital saws anyone? which is better for general utility? :help:

:love:

For general utility a table saw, no? Reciprocating saws are totally bad ass. Jigsaw are pretty good too. :isnohelp: :D

Of the two choices listed, however, I vote for scrolling, mainly cause I don't really know what an orbital saw is - I thought it was a jig saw.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

:love:

For general utility a table saw, no? Reciprocating saws are totally bad ass. Jigsaw are pretty good too. :isnohelp: :D

Of the two choices listed, however, I vote for scrolling, mainly cause I don't really know what an orbital saw is - I thought it was a jig saw.

omg :lmao:

still laughing....

mock you?????

me??

pfft, you should know i would never do that.

band saw eh? thats one i don't have :jealous:

i loved my table saw till my bro "borrowed" them all and I refuse to ask for them back. asshole.

Wait, is a band saw that one with the thin removable blue blades? Cause that's what I mean.

Cut your brother's fiance's pinky finger off with your table saw. See how long before he gives you it back then. And worse comes to worse, free pinky finger. It's a win/win for you.

Man, I say this each and every time, Mike, but your daughter is insanely cute. Seriously.

I love that link, yeah, Youtube is the gift that keeps on giving.

I'm horrified that you would suggest such a thing. I have no idea why you would say that.

down to business:

brilliant. I'll need ropes and stuff probably. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom