The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I`m confused, although I can confirm I`m fun to drink with (mostly - shh any detractors out there)

I need April here stat - I found a nice pic of us from last weekend and need her permission to post :drool:

I lurves her btw- did I mentionÉ <-----fucker :mad:

for real, how do I fix this :sob:

snowbunny00774 said:
Now I`m confused, although I can confirm I`m fun to drink with (mostly - shh any detractors out there)

I need April here stat - I found a nice pic of us from last weekend and need her permission to post :drool:

Don't be confused...I already am for the both of us...:yes:

What kind of keyboard do you have and which OS are you running (windows XP...etc.)

post the pic for us to see, then remove it. No one will be the wiser. And I can edit my post :shifty:

yes Reg, you should know. Here's a hint: a nice massage to start with, okay? :sexywink:

Try this Snow...

Check the Key Settings in Keyboard properties in Control Panel. Also check your Regional Language Settings to make sure it's set for the correct language and location. If this is a new computer from Dell, contact Support.

snowbunny00774 said:

Drunk Snow :cute: - she is def much fun to drink with! :yes:

Right back at ya babe :kiss:

Oh noes - I checked my inbox and no pics, but I figured after reading the celebratory drunken posts CONGRATS BTW GIRLIE!!! :hyper: :hyper: you musta forgot to send. :wink:

Got my Tori (Amos, not Spelling :insideslutfestjoke: ) ticket just now, woohoo! Off to go grocery shopping now :killintheface:

Btw, the pic I sent Reg of us w/ the blue martinis - super cute k? :mad::hug:

UberBeaver said:

:applaud: Congrats!

Lila - Why you surfin' racismcentral for? That's crazy. :tsk:

cursing.gif

:yawn:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I win :D

you will not defeat me laptop that's a shapeshifter when I'm drunk.

bastard thing...it'll be the major reason I need an eyelift, squinting when I'm hungover to try and fix whatever mess I've made the night before.

The other one was drunk proof :sad:

Feels a bit better at times, then other times not, depending on how far I attempt to push things. Right now, I'm washing my floors in small sections at a time, so I expect I'll be suffering very soon.

Congrats on the raise. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom