The Temple Bar - Innocents enter under advisement: UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:
boo to all you people trying to get me to leave work early :down:

guess who got an unexpected huge raise today:hyper:

champagne.gif
champagne.gif
champagne.gif

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I did when April sent me that picture of you and her from last weekend...:shifty:

Congrats...:applaud:

yes one of the many beastoid ones :illkillher: :tsk:

Thanks _i`m super happy about it :D

k- you`ll know - I did something on this keyboard that means now when I want to use question mark and a couple of other things it`s like a eupropean keyboard ------ É for example.

Now, normally I`d be all over an E accent agout but it`s not really useful you know - how the bloody hell do I fix it :(

Reg got pics from SF and all I got to see was a blue drink and a broken table or something to that affect?
grumpyder.gif

glad I wasn't the only one confused Reg!

srsly guys - lila`s smiley dudes address - when I quoted it first i missed the extra E and was all WTF - then I saw it and all was good with the world.

no offense and nothing bad - just another misread by the boards resident drunk chick :)

OMG - I`m not going mad (yet, I`m pretty sure)

the little champagne smiley things - quote that post and read the address of the smiley pics..HELP ANYONE.É!.!É!É!É!

fucking question mark failure.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

snow...seriously you are jumping to the top of my list of women I really need to meet in my lifetime...:yes:

That is a good thing, let me tell you...:up:

Like a zoo exhibit or somethingÉÉ

JESUSUUSUSUUSU I`m lost without my question mark :gripshead:

snowbunny00774 said:

Like a zoo exhibit or somethingÉÉ

JESUSUUSUSUUSU I`m lost without my question mark :gripshead:

More like, I need to talk to that person and get inside her head and find out what goes on in there, because right now I'm confused but I think she has a pretty clear idea of what she's trying to get across to me... I need to know that idea...:yes:

That, and you'd be fun to drink with...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom