The Temple Bar - in the key of C minor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:yikes:

Take it easy on that hand there, Dave. You may need it again soon for um, writing those papers and such.

:whistle: :lol:

:hmm:

It's my left hand, no worries. I've got another one. :sexywink:

UberBeaver said:

Are you taking Greek Baby Names 101? Or are these from an Aristophanes play?

Greek history from about 700 BC - 200 BC is what the test was over...and I think I did alright

AND THE GUY THAT SKINNED HIMSELF AND BLED TO DEATH TO GET OUT OF GOING TO TRIAL WAS ON THE TEST I was so excited, because I remembered him

ETA Aristophanes was also on the test, I had to link him to the death of Socrates

Last edited:
the rockin edge said:
:angel:

hey i cant be down on canada now, it's going to let me drink next week.:)

nice last played, esp. brothers in arms :drool::drool:

Brothers in Arms :drool:

I was trying to play along with it, but it's a lot tougher than it sounds!

I just heard the greatest idea as a counter to Valentine's Day...:hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

No, just the doughnut and coffee sneaking undercover agents. The rest of you are just fine. :wink:

Some Americans can be pretty fine too. :sexywink:

What's the counter to Valentine's Day? Besides Anti-Valentine's Day (which I personally love).

n2251552599_35134.jpg

"March 14th is now officially 'Steak and Blowjob Day'.

No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th!"

Brilliant! :lol:

DaveC said:

Some Americans can be pretty fine too. :sexywink:

n2251552599_35134.jpg

"March 14th is now officially 'Steak and Blowjob Day'.

No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th!"

Brilliant! :lol:

A steak and a BJ...everyman's dream...:hi5: Dave.

April the heterosexualman:hug: is reserved for Zoot and Tre.

Zoot because he likes 'em, Tre because he loathes them...:giggle:

I saved some cash for V-Day, but it looks like I won't get S&BJ-Day this year...I'll be stuck inside writing papers all day and night. :slant:

Plus the whole "no girl" thing, that might be an obstacle too. :hmm:

DaveC said:

Brothers in Arms :drool:

I was trying to play along with it, but it's a lot tougher than it sounds!

like most things by Knopfler:wink: i can generally stay with his solos on that song though, it's slower than a lot, sultans of swing is impossible to keep pace with :yikes:

do you fingerpick? that's how he plays it, and it's near impossible to play without doing the same.

Back
Top Bottom