The Temple Bar - in the key of C minor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

The forecast has changed three times today alone, so I wouldnt' worry about it. And rain, sleet, sunshine, snow, there's nothing that can be done. Only I can control the weather, and who knows what mood I'll wake up in that day. I say, just go with it.

Remind me to send an e-mail to Mrs. Beav that morning. :hmm:

UberBeaver said:
Thora - do those drugs you're taking work on headaches? If so, can I have some, please?

The box says it's for back pain, muscle spasm, strains & sprains. But I'm sure it would get rid of your headache (not Headache) too.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Toly you VP! :lol:

The boys are so easy in here it's scary. :giggle:

Hey Dave, how was class? :)

I'll be the first to admit I'm easy. :sexywink:

Class was...long, but interesting. It was Civil War History, and we're just starting to talk about Reconstruction. Lots of interesting social questions.

Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog
Dilema...who is that directed at? :eyebrow:

I'll leave this one to you, grasshopper, and merely observe. :wink:

DaveC said:

I'll be the first to admit I'm easy. :sexywink:

Class was...long, but interesting. It was Civil War History, and we're just starting to talk about Reconstruction. Lots of interesting social questions.

I'll leave this one to you, grasshopper, and merely observe. :wink:

:sexywink:

Yeah, you need to teach Reg a few things. Boy's been out of the game too long. :lol:

:kiss: (I'll leave you two to decide who that's for)

Okay, off to get my hair cut, so I'll be all pretty for Reg, later. :flirt:

Although it's kind of unruly right now...I seem to have this 80's big hair thing happening. If I left it, it might bring back pleasant memories for him. :lol:

See you all later. :wave:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, off to get my hair cut, so I'll be all pretty for Reg, later. :flirt:

Although it's kind of unruly right now...I seem to have this 80's big hair thing happening. If I left it, it might bring back pleasant memories for him. :lol:

See you all later. :wave:

BIG Hair...don't cut it...:no:

:sad:

Bye Veep!!! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom