The Temple Bar - in the key of C minor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh come on.

my usernames existance on this forum is a joke! we all love 7okes around here. ( :shifty: ) im sure when some people read over this thread during the wee hours (im looking at you lila :shifty: ) they will find it hysterically funny! :dancing:

I was just looking at my pictures in that photo thread, and I really want to take all of them but one down, I've tried to no avail...and now that i'm thinking of it, I'll try again. I also love that in one of the pictures it looks like I'm posing ,but I was actually falling over

:angry: No, they lost 2-1. Stupid penalty at the end. SOme Islander knocked the fuck out of a Ranger, which was kinda cool, but then he got ejected and the Ranger's scored. Also, they guy that got it doesn't bother me. I would have prefered for him to hit Avery or someone annoying like that. Meh, whatever.

UberBeaver said:
:angry: No, they lost 2-1. Stupid penalty at the end. SOme Islander knocked the fuck out of a Ranger, which was kinda cool, but then he got ejected and the Ranger's scored. Also, they guy that got it doesn't bother me. I would have prefered for him to hit Avery or someone annoying like that. Meh, whatever.

:huh:

Simon tomahawk chopped the guy in the chin with his stick. That was vicious. Hardly "cool". :down:

DaveC said:

:huh:

Simon tomahawk chopped the guy in the chin with his stick. That was vicious. Hardly "cool". :down:

Yeah, it was a cheap shot, I admit. And there really was no need for it. But Helwigg is fine, so we're all good.

Yup, Chris Simon. He was a goon in 1998, and he's a goon a decade later.

Back
Top Bottom