The Temple Bar: In the Fuckin' Zone UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:

I have to bring lemon bars. I've got a picture collection to complete.

wow i just seem weirder all the time :huh:

by the way I made it to the bathroom, I'm not one of those people.

I wanna be on the left :hyper:

You have a collection of lemon bar photos? lol. Nice.

Since you're on the left now, make sure you pass to elfa. He's brining me down.

I'm going to assume that you are coming on SPD, so that's good. We can go left and then you take pictures of lemon bars. It won't seem so weird then. I'll probably even help with the lighting. :happy:

Dalton said:
A magician would be cool as well.

:shifty:

Did someone say... A MAGICIAN!?

GOB.gif

"Illusions dad! Tricks are for whores..."

Ack, I'm getting all screwed up.

Doing well thanks. It's nippy out here, we've actually a farking windchill today. I've been trying to figure out where the frell I put my gloves and toque.

How are things out on the west coast.

Last edited:
No spoken words said:

Ditto. This, the Islanders, SJU and our first name are the only things we have in common, so, GFY.

"Caaaaaaaaaaan you feeeeeel the looooooove toniiiiight" :love:

Seriously, can someone knock that fucking song out of my head? :(

Wait, I think Mia's Journey post did it.

That song was actually playing in the bar I was at Friday night - it was so ironic, considering some of the patrons who were there. :silent:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

"Caaaaaaaaaaan you feeeeeel the looooooove toniiiiight" :love:

Seriously, can someone knock that fucking song out of my head? :(

Wait, I think Mia's Journey post did it.

That song was actually playing in the bar I was at Friday night - it was so ironic, considering some of the patrons who were there. :silent:

it's so our theme song. follow your dreams of moving to the big city. taking chances. rock out with the cock out and jam out with the clam out respectively.

RavenBlue said:
Ack, I'm getting all screwed up.

Doing well thanks. It's nippy out here, we've actually a farking windchill today. I've been trying to figure out where the frell I put my gloves and toque.

How are things out on the west coast.

Ugh. I hate the cold!

The west coast is fine - raining as usual. It's been a difficult few days, but I'm sure this week will be much better. :yes:

Man, all the Bruce tunes I downloaded are choppy as hell, they skip all over the place. But the Big Wreck tunes I got at the same time are just fine. Is this common for Bruce songs, or did I happen to download a half dozen wonky files?

144, Bar.

That math test? I did manage to pass it with a C-. Better than failing, anyway.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Where did you download them off of?

Limewire.

A C- is much better than an F, pf26 :up:

I'm never home at this hour, I don't know what to do with myself. I'm actually watching Maury Povich cause there's literally NOTHING on television. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom