The Temple Bar: In the Fuckin' Zone UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She give me love love love love crazy love......

that's in my head. I guess that's not a bad song to have stuck in there, but honestly, I wouldn't mind something with a bit more energy, you know?

I decided yesterday I am going back to school to be a teacher. This current profession is unfulfilling and a waste of my life. lol. pwned. :D

:love: Brian McKnight
he's got some of the best romantic songs out there. i adore "one"

so....a k-12 teacher?
or would you like to be a college administrator? :shifty:

no really...my current job sucks but it is a very fulfilling field.

what ever happened to construction?

jump up scream and yell fire :yes: that ought to stir things up

Congrats beav, I think you'd make an excellent teacher! :hi5:

Grade or subject? I think you could make history come alive :drool: then there is the whole English thing you're probably good at :wink:

unico said:
i think he should get an mfa in creative writing so he can teach a class on cultural movements in contemporary hip hop :drool:

Professor is the long term goal. And that's probably my thesis. Start with the Bronx and move on out to suburbs. Nice.

Yeah, probably K-12.

How were the Pogues? Did you vomit?

a few months back i saw some great programs starting at $50k to teach math to harlem kids. They provide you all the training you need. You don't even need a math background! Just a college degree.

UberBeaver said:

Professor is the long term goal. And that's probably my thesis. Start with the Bronx and move on out to suburbs. Nice.

Yeah, probably K-12.

How were the Pogues? Did you vomit?

what an odd question,

yes I did :reject: I blacked out for just a moment or so as well, it was so freaking hot in the pit. I got lots of ice and water and then I was ok

really great show, though no Fairytale :( Are they playing NYC for St.pat's?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

She going to use the lemon bar defense.

I have to bring lemon bars. I've got a picture collection to complete.

wow i just seem weirder all the time :huh:

by the way I made it to the bathroom, I'm not one of those people.

I wanna be on the left :hyper:

Lefthandedness is a form of mental retardation.

BTW - the only thing worse than getting pwnd by life is getting pwnd by a car. If I get pwnd, I want it to be by someone/thing that can feel pain. So when I retaliate they will suffer greatly.

Seriously when you get pwnd by life or a car, who do you hit? That's why I'm gonna sell my truck and buy a horse. When they break down and make you miss an appointment you have the satisfaction of shooting them

/postal worker.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i don't know if i have room in my social calendar for that :hmm:

i'll have my people get back to your people.

My people are too busy at the moment to even get messages from your people.

Tell you what - I'll narrow the bar briefing down to ten and it'll be a one on one.

Deal? :wink:

Oh, and Dalton, you = dead to me. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom