The Temple Bar: In the Fuckin' Zone UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
My funeral will absolutely have Chariots of Fire,

Brilliant, young grasshopper. I may have to steal that.

One of mine is going to be Closing Time - Leonard Cohen. I'm pretty sure no one else wants to steal that one ;)

Be well peeps :heart:

Horseradish.

Snow, that's called creative theft. I don't care what parts of the world you've been to, I'm not afraid to resort to alternative means to get Chariots of Fire back. Something involving mace, a loaf of bread, and Chuck McGaggen might be involved.

Apparently all they stressed was good behavior, just to get you out as soon as possible.

I want Solisbury Hill by Peter Gabriel played at my funeral. And after communion, when everyone kneels until the song ends, I want them to play Echoes by Pink Floyd cause that shit is 23 minutes long, and most of it is just weird nonsense.

snowbunny00774 said:

Be well peeps :heart:

Godspeed!:(

I want The Beatles "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" to be played with my hand hanging out of the casket so that everyone can walk by and touch my cold, dead appendage. THEN I want Madonna's "Like a Virgin" to randomly play so that every once in a while someone would grab my hand while she sings "touched for the very first time" ....

Good times

UberBeaver said:
I'd like to append my list to include every song on this list to be played at my funeral. I'd also like a full chior accompianament on songs 1 and 2.

Best funeral song list EVARRR. :drool:

I especially like the fact that, through song, it will be known that a million faces were rocked throughout your lifetime.

Some other things that will be made known about me:

I am heading for Venus.
I've been everywhere. AND, I'm standing tall.
I eat dust.
My gangfights were well choreographed.
I was not just strong and fast, but also fresh from the fight - a street-wise Hercules, if you will.
I enjoyed Onion Rings.
I gotta keep rockin. I just can't stop. And no, that's not a gold tinge around my eyes - those are stars, bitches.
I will NEVER say hello to you until you get into red line overdrive.
I'm the best. Around. No one can ever keep me down. Which is ironic, cause I'll be dead. lol. Whatever.
I was the last known survivor. I stalked my prey in the night. And I watched you all. With the Eye....of the Tiger.

I should very much like an Eye of the Tiger airbrushed on he casket, thanks. I also think that if it weren't so goofy, getting an eye of the tiger tattoo would probably be the greatest tattoo ever.

GO SAWX!

UberBeaver said:
Some other things that will be made known about me:

I am heading for Venus.
I've been everywhere. AND, I'm standing tall.
I eat dust.
My gangfights were well choreographed.
I was not just strong and fast, but also fresh from the fight - a street-wise Hercules, if you will.
I enjoyed Onion Rings.
I gotta keep rockin. I just can't stop. And no, that's not a gold tinge around my eyes - those are stars, bitches.
I will NEVER say hello to you until you get into red line overdrive.
I'm the best. Around. No one can ever keep me down. Which is ironic, cause I'll be dead. lol. Whatever.
I was the last known survivor. I stalked my prey in the night. And I watched you all. With the Eye....of the Tiger.

I should very much like an Eye of the Tiger airbrushed on he casket, thanks. I also think that if it weren't so goofy, getting an eye of the tiger tattoo would probably be the greatest tattoo ever.

GO SAWX!

how is that goofy? I would worship the man with the eye of the tiger tattoo :bow:

Ok, I want the Seinfeld complete series dvd set with the accompanying coffee table book for Christmas (take notes, people). Even though I watch the reruns everytime I flip through the channels and they come on.

I just want the coffee table book, damn it.

I'd hate to be a Rockies fan right now.

Is everyone watching baseball?

I sort of stopped. It's not worth the time.

If I was a Rocks fan, I'd be cool with it.

Aren't you supposed to be with shite head and Shane MacGowan or something, Kat?

Well, if someone said to me, "I have an Eye of the Tiger tattoo," my first thought would probably be, "Uhoh...this guy collects body parts and/or obscure comics. Back away slowly..." I mean, Rocky III did suck, you know? But at the same time, if I get to realize the guy was just an idiot, then it would be funny....I dunno. I have another tattoo planned out first. If I ever get around to getting that, maybe I'll get an EOTT next.

UberBeaver said:
Aren't you supposed to be with shite head and Shane MacGowan or something, Kat?

yes, i feel nauseous about the whole thing, normal right? I think I'd rather stay and plan out my funeral.

I don't think I'll ever get a tattoo either. a couple nights ago I wanted one right then. the next day not so much, so I'm glad I didn't.

nope it's nauseous. I always spell that wrong. actually it's a must have a few drinks sorta endevour.

I'm off and I'm sure I'll have fun once I get there :)

I hate this fuckin' computer. Now it won't play sounds at all. Fuck. I want to punch a hole through something. Preferably this screen.

Have fun Kathy - post a review or some commentary later. K, thanks!

NSW still here? Had a Bruuuuuuuce q. Oh wait. Pfan is here. Did Bruce have any opening band?

Back
Top Bottom