The Temple Bar: In the Fuckin' Zone UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My computer's old enough that it decided to make today the end of Daylight Savings Time. Thanks, Windows 2000! :happy:

128374785565045000IMINURPUBDR.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Heh, pwned.

I have got to stop sleeping in so much weekends. :yawn:

I'm listening to Bruce now - is there anybody alive out there :rockon:

There's a darkness on the edge of town...

I just wrote out my school work schedule for the month of November on my wall calendar.

I'd just like to say goodbye now, and let you know that you're all invited to the funeral. :crack:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Heh, pwned.

I have got to stop sleeping in so much weekends. :yawn:

I'm listening to Bruce now - is there anybody alive out there :rockon:

We're livin' in the future and none of this has happened yet

One more day :hyper:

waynetravis said:

:lol:

Nice knowin' you DaveC :wave:

Squibbidy-doo.

Watching the Bears play in person was painful.

However, we were in a suite, so the food was free. That balances things out. Plus, while I was away, my Steelers took care of some business.

Bruce.....I'm still fucking on a high from his show on Monday night.

My funeral will absolutely have Chariots of Fire, because no one will know what to think at that point.

I Am the Walrus is pretty good as a confusion too. Or something like "Elvis Ate America" that will leave everyone completely stunned.

April, I enoyed the suite. I hated the minutes I had to schmooze with the people hosting the suite. I enjoyed the free hot dogs, and my friend and I took a nice walk along the Lake after the game. I had a good time, thanks. I'm excited for you seeing Bruce!

No spoken words said:
April, I enoyed the suite. I hated the minutes I had to schmooze with the people hosting the suite. I enjoyed the free hot dogs, and my friend and I took a nice walk along the Lake after the game. I had a good time, thanks. I'm excited for you seeing Bruce!

Nice. :up:

Thanks, it'll be good to see him with the E Streeters again.

You did not like the circus music idea? :)

Yeah, my first Bruce concert was sans E-Street, and it was fine, but...all since then were with E-Street and it's obviously something different, better and special.

Back
Top Bottom