The Temple Bar: In the Fuckin' Zone UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
I watch Fox Rochester on weeknights for the sitcom reruns, Seinfeld, Friends, Raymond, King Of The Hill etc. The local ads are soooo annoying though! :crack:

Where exactly is Halifax? *looks at map*

Holy shit! Nova Scotia. You're way the hell out in the ocean! :lol:

Alexander and Catalano, or Cellino and Barnes? :hmm: They can both go shove it! The jingles are the worst :lol:

DaveC said:

Alexander and Catalano, or Cellino and Barnes? :hmm: They can both go shove it! The jingles are the worst :lol:

:lmao: Cellino & Barnes!!! :mad:

But you know what's even worse? Vision Hyundai's "Huuuuge".. god, I hate those ads!

Still can't believe you're getting a Rochester station! :laugh:

Zootlesque said:

But you know what's even worse? Vision Hyundai's "Huuuuge".. god, I hate those ads!

Still can't believe you're getting a Rochester station! :laugh:

Ooh right, I forgot all about Vision Hyundai. :angry:

At least there's no more Rochester Business Institute ads on.

Zootlesque said:

All of our US network affiliates are from Buffalo, and we get Cellino and Barnes, too.

Wtf is the deal with them? For years, it was always Cellino and Barnes - then, for a few years, it was just Barnes by himself, no Cellino. I thought I'd read online somewhere that he'd been disbarred. Now it's back to being both of them again. :huh:

I've heard about Carvel cakes since I was a small child, but I've yet to experience them. :sad:

Cellino & Barnes...... twenty twentyyyy :yuck:

I don't know about their history. I'm a Rochester n00b. :p I miss Jersey.

This is another product of growing up in this area - Commander Tom. :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commander_Tom_Show

Holy shit, I didn't realize that show was on the air as early and as late as it was. :crazy: It spanned nearly 30 years!

I remember seeing the Barenaked Ladies talking in an interview about the influence that upstate NY television stations had on kids in S. Ontario growing up, and it's totally true!! :lol: :nostalgic:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom