The Temple Bar: In the Fuckin' Zone UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that sux Dave. Maybe you could get a second job, like pimpin'
ez-pimp.gif

being_a_pimp_for_dummies.jpg

I still have no idea how I'm going to pay for college. My parents are not supporting me financially, and I still don't know how much funding I can get for academic achievements.

pfa don't sweat it. my parents didnt pay me a fucking cent. i had my first year taken care of, lol then i got kicked out of the military. but i worked my ass off and i made it. i worked each summer, and even worked at mcd's during the school year...but i still made it work ;)

going to school in-state also helps. there's loads of scholarships out there too. military isn't the only way.

www.fastweb.com has loads of stuff. some just require you to write an essay.

It gets better...

The new girl is "not looking for a relationship, but wants to hang out as friends." Not completely unexpected, but it's just shit on top of shit today. :sigh:

Hah, weirdly enough I'm now in a better mood than I was before I spoke to her. I think now that I know what the deal is, and I'm cool with it, I've calmed down.

I'm still fucked for cash, but tomorrow's going to be a better day for sure. :up:

Lila64 said:
that sux Dave. Maybe you could get a second job, like pimpin'
ez-pimp.gif

being_a_pimp_for_dummies.jpg

Pimping is not as easy nor as fun as you might imagine. It gets tricky when one of your hos tells you that she can't work because she's had an outbreak. You don't know if you can believe her cause she's a whore and all, but its pretty gross to throw a skirt over your head and get all close and personal with a herpes outbreak either.

You're Aliant too...? Just where do you live?? :scratch:

Ooh I forgot all about new South Park tonight :hyper: Wonder when it'll be on allsp.com

In better news, we had about half as many kids as we expected come to the door tonight (it was f'in COLD out), so we've got boxes upon boxes of candy and chips left :drool:

Last edited:
I really feel like I ought to be bummed the hell out, but ever since I talked to the girl my mood's just been getting better and better.

Maybe I should hit on the cute girl who's in 2 of my classes...we have a tutorial at the bar on Friday afternoon (we asked the prof if we could get out of the tiny windowless classroom for once), so maybe I'll buy the class a pitcher and strike up a conversation. :hmm:

RavenBlue said:
I'm over in New Brunswick.

:hmm:

My whole mother's family is from Saint John, and I've got an aunt, uncle, and cousins in Fredericton.

I feel like I'm missing out on South Park. Comedy Network is showing an episode from Season 4 (the first one with Timmy). :grumpy:

DaveC said:

:hmm:

My whole mother's family is from Saint John, and I've got an aunt, uncle, and cousins in Fredericton.

I feel like I'm missing out on South Park. Comedy Network is showing an episode from Season 4 (the first one with Timmy). :grumpy:

Saint John represent, yo! :giggle:

Yea, I know that feeling. Comedy Network takes forever to air new SP. :madspit:

RavenBlue said:

Saint John represent, yo! :giggle:

Yea, I know that feeling. Comedy Network takes forever to air new SP. :madspit:

They're all in Lancaster. Right near the pulp mill :yuck:

But damn the SJ river is beautiful in the summer. Used to go boating up near Grand Bay (by the cable ferry), there are some nice beaches up there.

Back
Top Bottom