The Temple Bar: In the Fuckin' Zone UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Death mask....:yikes:

Oh, I posted in Zoo Station on this subject...I'm Roman Catholic, and the church still believes in demonic possession, so as a kid I was subjugated to all that talk...and happily today it still freaks me out.

Reggie = :sad: when it comes to horror movies...but I still watch 'em because I'm a masochist...or is it a sadist...I forget...:sigh:

unico said:
weird...i don't remember that mask right now. i must've blocked it out.

i saw the charlie brown special last night. that was awesome.

Is that the one where Linus see's Lucy nailing Schoeder and then goes on a bloody rampage with a carving knife?

That one is super scary...:yikes:

Headache...pleban invasion = over...:yes:

unico said:
weird...i don't remember that mask right now. i must've blocked it out.

deathmask.jpg

You're all welcome... :shifty:

:lol: It didn't make it to this page!!

Mia :hug: we had 4 groups of trick or treaters, it's not big here in NZ....one lot of kids had a mask on with their normal clothes, and a their school bags, they saw our bowl of lollies and took whopping big handfuls and before we had a chance to stop them they took off. I could have shoved my broomstick up their arse :mad:

:yikes: horrors....I only do them behind a pillow, with my nails firmly embedded in my mans leg.....

gluey said:
:lol: It didn't make it to this page!!

Mia :hug: we had 4 groups of trick or treaters, it's not big here in NZ....one lot of kids had a mask on with their normal clothes, and a their school bags, they saw our bowl of lollies and took whopping big handfuls and before we had a chance to stop them they took off. I could have shoved my broomstick up their arse :mad:

:yikes: horrors....I only do them behind a pillow, with my nails firmly embedded in my mans leg.....

i think the volume of trick or treaters where i live has been decreasing. but wow, not 4 groups. that means plenty of sweets left over for yourself, right?

unico said:

i think the volume of trick or treaters where i live has been decreasing. but wow, not 4 groups. that means plenty of sweets left over for yourself, right?

It's the sugar headache that bites.

Back
Top Bottom