The Temple Bar: In the Fuckin' Zone UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

Cali is smokey :sick: yea the fires are quite near me. even the inside of my car is covered in ash. Just waiting to see what the toll is. I've offered to help clean A's house this weekend if it's still standing :up:

he's also my pogues concert buddy so may be going to another show alone :angry: unless you wanna fly out? I'll pay for your ticket!

Seriously if he flakes he'll be in the dog house for a long time. He doesn't know where we were going to go though.

It's yes or no question when I ask someone to do go somewhere, I don't tell you what's behind the door :waiting:

hey this is a better hands in the air guy :yippie:

I hope you're looking up flights beav! I need a back up, you don't mind do ya :wink:

Thanks Raven, yep everyone I know to be affected is accounted for. :D

Redkat - just send a driver or limo to pick up hubby & he'll go the Pogues with you. Would save you a few $$ on Beav's plane ticket :wink:

Must. sleep. now. :yawn:

Looks like it. :yes:

Ok, issue with the laptop. Last night I set it down and didn't put it on sleep or anything, and when I woke up this morning the screensaver was still on and frozen on the screen. I tried everything I could think of to get it to um, unfreeze, even pressing the power button but of course the damn thing wouldn't shut off. I hope it's still not frozen when I come home tonight.

I'd post this in Vore[sopdsifdopufgn but anytime I post anything in there I feel like a moron. :p

Must have been a lot of issues with Interference yesterday, you guys usually add a couple of pages to the bar when I'm away.

April, is there a way you can disconnect the power completely? I'm guessing it's a little harder with a laptop since it has batteries but with desktops if they get stuck and the power switch doesn't work I usually just unplug them altogether...

leftturtle.gif

Back
Top Bottom