The Temple Bar: In the Fuckin' Zone UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys and gals...back from a sucky meeting...I said 'sucky'...:lol:

April...B is in A is out, because she said she couldn't make it therefore you just need to let her know you already found someone to go in her place...buck up you can do it...:yes:

Little packages...:giggle:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hey guys and gals...back from a sucky meeting...I said 'sucky'...:lol:

April...B is in A is out, because she said she couldn't make it therefore you just need to let her know you already found someone to go in her place...buck up you can do it...:yes:

Little packages...:giggle:

Friend B it is. She's more fun to hang out with, anyway. :shh:

Good lord I'm bored.

Someone, quick, entertain me.

Woah, you guys just gave me the speed wobbles! :D

:hug: Hey all!! I'm good, no, I'm fine, goods far too boring!!!

Reggie :sexywink: How you doin?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm glad you love the Office now, but you still PHAIL, my friend.

As far as entertaining is concerned...:hmm:

Yeah, that was weak, but you've gotta understand I'm working...hard these days. They won't let up on me...I have to sneak my blue crack time in now...it's horrible...:sad:

I can't believe how easy I had it at my last job, but then again I knew it like the shaft of my...I mean the back of my hand...:shifty:

That's just not fair about work Reggie.....how dare they make you work so hard and deny us of your time! :madwife:

:sad: My backs been sewn up crooked....the damn surgeon couldn't even use my perfectly symmetrical tattoo that he cut in half as a guide....

gluey said:

It's been WAY too long since I caught up with you Mia....what's up with that!!!! You doing ok?

yeah i'm doing ok. life has its own set of ups and downs, you know? i'm taking action steps to make it go back up again :)

and yes it has been awhile!!! that's kinda odd that a surgeon couldn't cut a straight line!

unico said:

yeah i'm doing ok. life has its own set of ups and downs, you know? i'm taking action steps to make it go back up again :)

and yes it has been awhile!!! that's kinda odd that a surgeon couldn't cut a straight line!

:hug: Glad to hear you're looking after yourself :hug:

:madwife: Oh the surgeon cut it kinda straight, I just can't fathom how he sewed it up crooked!! MEN! :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom