The Temple Bar, in strawberry fields forever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the rockin edge

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

Reggie Thee Dog said:

No...but I'm not complaining...:whistle:

If I were in the privacy of my own home, I wouldn't really care, since nobody else sees it. But I'm in the school library right now in a public study space, and I can't download a damn thing without a half dozen pop-ups to "find a sexy girl to bang in Yarmouth TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!" (Yarmouth is a 5-hour drive away, FYI)

:mad:

Woohoo! :hi5:

I might be in the process of seriously pissing Elvis off (one of my favourite pastimes around here - it seriously is wayyyyyy too easy :laugh: )...if I disappear all of a sudden, check the Don't Expect, Suggest forum and you'll see why. :wink:

I just noticed that there are "razor only" plugs on the walls above the sinks in all the bathrooms in the school library...who the hell goes to the library at school to shave??!? :scratch:

Sorry, work is fucked up badly this week.

The story is a long one, as to why I might not be able to attend. Also, the story is not yet over, so, there's nothing really final to tell yet. I'm sorry to be cryptic, I'm not trying to be, I just do not want to talk out of turn. Suffice to say, if I cannot attend, while that will be a bad thing, it means that a very good thing has happened for me. I promise that when this all gets resolved, there will be a long and boring journal entry.

Dave, if I cannot attend, you'll still be able to go to the Ranger game. I'll have the tickets left in Jeff's name at Will Call.

DaveC said:

Good freaking lord, Dave. :lol:

Well, if it ends up being a good thing for you, cool, but you'll be missed in NY.

Keep up updated. :)

I just bought some 12 hour kickass cough medicine - hopefully it knocks the last of this raging bitch out, especially since I'm going to see Rent tomorrow and do not want to start hacking in the middle of the performance.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Good freaking lord, Dave. :lol:

Well, if it ends up being a good thing for you, cool, but you'll be missed in NY.

Keep up updated. :)

I just bought some 12 hour kickass cough medicine - hopefully it knocks the last of this raging bitch out, especially since I'm going to see Rent tomorrow and do not want to start hacking in the middle of the performance.

Nothing like that one person in the audience hacking up a lung in the middle of the big musical number...:shock:

I hope you get over it...it's a bitch I know...:yes:

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom