The Temple Bar, in strawberry fields forever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, boys and girls, time to leave work and go to the library to study Salem's Girls Gone Wild! :drool:

:wave:

I saw that episode...ends up with a bunch of girls in really long dresses tied to some pole or something...I turned it off at that point...tell me how it ends...:yes:

redkat said:
:hmm:

I'm studying the airtrain/LIRR site and I'm :crazy: I would suck at amazing race. I always thought I'd be good at that stuff.

Airtrain goes to Jamaica Station (which is the LIRR hub in Queens). It's like, 5 miles or so - real short ride. Once at Jamaica, get on a train to Penn Station. They should be all over. Penn is the last stop, so you can't miss it. Once you're in Penn, find the exit, go upstairs, figure out which way is North (numbers will go up) and start walking. Try to get out on 7th Ave (there's signs for 7th Ave and 8th Ave.) Once you're on 7th, that will take you right into Times Sq. I forget where you're hotel is, but Times Sq - with all the lights - is the low 40s.

On the way home tonight it really occured to me what a short attention span I have and how on earth is that going to work when you put me on a train for 13+ hours Thursday night.

I'm looking up flights and, if the price is right, the Cheap Bitch is flying her ass into NY. :lol:

ETA: The entire reason for this post was the whole "short attention span thing" came to me while I was sitting in a quiet space in the library, bored out of my mind reading about Satanic Puritans. I really am interested in the subject, but I can never sit still. :shifty:

I'll tell you anything you wanna know about Guatemala if you can tell me anything about the causes of the Salem Witch Trials. :wink:

:hmm:

I think it involves something about ducks...

There are ways of telling whether she is a witch.
Tell me. What do you do with witches?

Burn! Burn them up! Burn!...

And what do you burn apart from witches?

More witches!
Wood!

So, why do witches burn?
[pause]

B--... 'cause they're made of... wood?

So, how do we tell whether she is made of wood?

Build a bridge out of her.

Does wood sink in water?

No, it floats! It floats!
The pond! Throw her into the pond!

What also floats in water?

Uh, very small rocks!
A duck!

Exactly. So, logically...

If... she... weighs... the same as a duck,... she's made of wood.

And therefore?

A witch!

Glad I could be of help!

I should arrive around 3:30. :hyper:

Ducks, eh, Bri? :hmm:

:lol:

Mmhmm, yes ma'am.

You should write a paper on how ducks, in an effort to escape getting their goose's cooked, conspired to cause the witch hunts which came to a head in Salem...

You should follow that paper up with an in depth discussion on how coconuts migrate.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom